Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • BCE 4'6" Folding Pool Table – Advice/Review
  • redthunder
    Free Member

I know it's not slate and not particularly big.

Thinking of getting one for the bike shed/building type thing. Seen one for £80.

But, has anyone got one and is it worthy and can you get a reasonable game from it.

I've played on a BCE table Footy game and that seemed quite sturdy.

http://www.sportetc.co.uk/bce-clifton-4-6-folding-pool-table-pt20-46d.html?&utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=q409

redthunder
    Free Member

bump

redthunder
    Free Member

bump 2

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    br
    Free Member

As long as it has a decently stiff base (say 15mm mdf) it should be ok.

But beware of damp and distortion.

redthunder
    Free Member

Kewl 🙂

Might get one.

I think Riley make them.

Northwind

My brother had one, it was good fun… More stable than my old one but the cushions weren't right at all, they soaked far more power than a proper pool table and some of the bounces were a bit random for the same reason. Still better to play on than the proper one in my local though.

The big criticism we had was just that it didn't take too kindly to being put up and down, eventually it all became a bit shonky and loose, but then he was using it and moving it around a lot.

MrOvershoot

Quick question then, what does BCE stand for 😉

redthunder
    Free Member

Bought one 🙂 and it's great. Not a championship table but good fun with a few beers and friends around.

Reduced as well.

http://www.johnlewis.com/230729391/Product.aspx?source=14798

Might get a set of snooker balls as well.

jam-bo

brother in law picked up a old pub pool table from ebay for £11, cost him about £50 to refelt it and fits perfectly in his dining room.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘BCE 4'6" Folding Pool Table – Advice/Review’ is closed to new replies.