Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • B&B's / Self-catered accommodation reommendations near Afan trails
  • northernlite
    Free Member

Has anyone got any recommendations for B&B’s or self-catered accommodation near the trails at Afan (no campsites). I’m looking at booking for 4 people, and would appreciate any help you can offer.

One of the points I’m interested in is whether the accommodation is within easy riding distance of the trail head itself (ideally a couple of miles).

I’m doing my own research, but always find it helpful to have genuine recommendations.

Cheers

BeardedDave
    Free Member

B&B for 4 people, within easy riding distance of the trail head? Sounds like BrynTeg House is exactly what you’re looking for. I’ve stayed there a few times, run by a really nice, friendly couple and it’s in between the start of the Wall trail and the Whites Level trail – bother easily rideable off the road.

flipiddy
    Free Member

I’ve contacted the owner of this place twice as we’ve stayed there and it was decent. But no response… Any alternatives? Looking to go in March/April…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘B&B's / Self-catered accommodation reommendations near Afan trails’ is closed to new replies.