Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • BBC- someone got shot and stabbed over the festive season
  • yossarian
    Free Member

Thank god he didn’t say spastic

hora
    Free Member

Jesus wept Pied. Are you that sensitive in real life? Do you have a wooden cross at home that you hang yourself from and sigh? 😆

grantway
    Free Member

Yep welcome to LONDON

grantway
    Free Member

hora – Member
    Autistic – There are a few on here that are borderline, as admitted by a few who took the online test….it was for a rise.

(Far as i was aware it was a Dyslexia test.)

Bregante

Hora, drop us an email (in profile)

bullheart
    Free Member

That wasn’t selective hearing. That was me bored looking for a rise on a slow non-event day in the hora household.

Bored? Maybe you should get a dog or something?

Oh, hang on; you had one and binned it off when it got a little tricky, didn’t you?

Only kidding!

That was me bored and looking for a rise

Using autism to get a rise out of people makes you look like a dickhead.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Jesus wept Pied. Are you that sensitive in real life? Do you have a wooden cross at home that you hang yourself from and sigh?

You really do have no self-awareness, empathy, sensitivity or humility, do you Hora?

You’ve sunk to a new low this time. You remember when you had a pop at me for comments I made, then deleted, on a thread a while ago? I realised they might be taken in the wrong way, so edited them. Yeah, I got stick for it, from people who’d misinterpreted the valid point I was making, but hey ho. At least I had the sense to realise I’d made a mistake.

You cooduv just gone ‘actually, I was out of order there, soz’, and people might have a bit more respect for you. But no, you had to carry on ploughing ahead with your car crash of insensitivity.

What a hypocrite you truly are.

Pook

Pook

like wot yoove dun on dat uvver feed wiv flashy mi old chiner cor blimey knees up mavver braaaaan?

You’re all as bad as each other, and if someone doesn’t empty that bucket in the middle soon, it’ll spill on the carpet.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Pook, if you can stop being a wally for just a moment, you might notice that Hora has bin pretty insensitive with his comments, bin pulled up for them by others, at least one who really knows what he’s talking about, yet can only respond with crass and belligerent crap.

How you can compare anything I’ve said on here with such insensitivity towards something like Autism, I have no idea. Love to hear your rationalisation for that, tbh.

You’re all as bad as each other

And you’re no better, with that little attempt at a wind up, are you? I’ll forgive you though, as you’ll perhaps learn something when you actually meet me in Real Life. 😉

(You’re about fifty years out of date with that stereotype btw. All the Pearly Kings and Queens have moved out to Devon and places. Babs Windsor does not in any way even live in London. The Krays died some years ago. Alf Garnett was a fictional character. Yer more likely to find a good curry than Jellied Eels these days. If you really want to adopt the local ‘patois’, learn Sylheti…)

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yes, wheelie.

😐

hora
    Free Member

Elfin do you use drunkenkeyboard2000(TM) by any chance?

hora
    Free Member

[Img]http://www.thewaterdeliverycompany.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/turbines-power-Minnesotas-office-water-cooler-supplies.jpg[/img]

Need electricity? Simply get place elf in your garden, plugged in and self-righteous with a keyboard . No need for wind turbines.

TooTall
    Free Member

Some bloke in Korea – KOREA I TELL YOU – has died and it was ALL OVER THE NEWS! Not just his death but his FUNERAL AS WELL!! WTF is all THAT about?!?!??! DAMN THE BBC!!!

hora
    Free Member

Utterly bizarre. Its a cult not Communism. Notice the 10 S/E Class Merc’s in the parade?

ohnohesback
    Free Member

The were numerous stabbings and murders reported in the UK, as well as a fight in a midnight mass in S**th*mpt*n. The festive season is no different to any other time in broken britain.

jon1973
    Free Member

The festive season is no different to any other time in broken britain

Do you send letters to the Daily Mail?

ohnohesback
    Free Member

No. 🙂

jon1973
    Free Member

OK, you should do, you’d fit in well there 😉

Pook

Yay, I got shouted at by elf too. Truly I am blessed.

Seriously though, I strongly suspect Hora knows precisely what he’s doing. Interesting bait, like, but it’s caught some big fish.

The comparison I make is with regards to your oft demonstrated selective response – not the content of this thread.

How will I recognise you when I meet you in person elfy old boy? Will it be you skipping merrily through the trees with hora?

“la la la di da la la”

Mattie_H
    Free Member

It’s rather nice to use autism as a source of humour and trolling

jon1973
    Free Member

would someone take this thread outside and shoot it.

konabunny
    Free Member

Too many journalists struggle to find stories when there aren’t PR companies/press releases involved. The people who work in PR/write press releases aren’t currently at work so journos search the news wires for stories and/or report the obvious stuff they are given. The police are working, so police related stories get reported in quiet times.

Sort of, but not quite. The police forces also have PR and media relations people. As you say, in the absence of much original reporting and any competition from other PR, the police stuff leads.

would someone take this thread outside and shoot it.

The OP is epic numptiness. 🙁

hora
    Free Member

Regarding Korea and proportionality. Its sad however there are other much bigger stories out there. Thankfully the Beeb recognises Kim Jong Sun and what may happen next. This is massive. A huge potential for regional struggle. If there is a civil war in NKorea there will be impacts on everyone.

Why don’t we hear more about the church blasts in Nigeria? There’s more on that story.

Is there a link between the proximity of BBC Salford and the shooting? I’m bloody cynical.

Get over the use of the word Autism. I didn’t denigrate a group, I used the descriptive word out of context. if I said don’t be so limpwristed, what then?

Too many Nick Clegg types on STW nowadays. I’m out of this topic. Get over yourselves. 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

if I said don’t be so limpwristed, what then?

Too many Nick Clegg types on STW nowadays.

I’d really, really, really like to see you say that to Bullheart’s face. In fact I’d pay good money to watch that.

How will I recognise you when I meet you in person elfy old boy?

I’ll be the one with the aura of Absolute Awesome and Magnificence about them. You’ll know when you’ve met me, as a feeling of great worthlessness and despair will suddenly overcome you.

I’m out of this topic

Bye.

bullheart
    Free Member

I’m out of this topic

Bottled it. Big style.

konabunny
    Free Member

if I said don’t be so limpwristed, what then?

You’d still be a tool?

hilldodger
    Free Member

Pook – Member
    How will I recognise you when I meet you in person elfy old boy?

smaller than you expect, and far uglier

yossarian
    Free Member

I ordered a mint sauce keyring a couple of years back and it still hasn’t arrived.

Should I be worried?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

smaller than you expect, and far uglier

Ah bless. Still upset I told you not to stalk me on Facebook?

X

Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)

The topic ‘BBC- someone got shot and stabbed over the festive season’ is closed to new replies.