Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • BBC – Police receive pedal bike training
  • cycleworlduk
    Free Member

scottish tv came into the shop this morning and filmed an interview with a local msp,then i had to act and had a small interview….hope they show it,itll be on grampian news i think…all about this very subject

odd morning to say the least!

tom84
    Free Member

a police cyclist rode into me at a fair lick on blackfriars bridge quite recently, i basically stopped him going over the bars. totally not in control.

i would definitely fancy my chances if i was a robber

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    parkesie
    Free Member

Seems perfectly sensible to me.

devs
    Free Member

Actually I’d put the neds and coppers at even money. I don’t think I’d lose any sleep about having to outrun or chase either.

cullen-bay
    Free Member

definitely worth giving it a go in the off season when you are looking for a race… would be fun to do it in deep snow with a surly pugsly.

jimjam
    Free Member

I sold a bike to a police officer last year who by her own admission had never ridden a bike. Through the course of the sale she told me that she would soon be going on a one day training course with a guide who I knew.

This then would apparently mean she was sufficiently qualified to be one of the first PSNI advanced cycle skills trainers.

Dealt with a load of other cycle cops, did not meet a single one who knew how to ride bike, what type of bike they rode, what a drive train was……nothing.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘BBC – Police receive pedal bike training’ is closed to new replies.