• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by luke.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • BBB total for Charity over £2,000
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Buy photos and order t-shirts as those numbers haven't been added in yet. Also one of the Early Riders bike is left. Highest bid over £50. Official email tomorrow.

T-Shirts can only be bought by those who bought tickets to keep them exclusive. Design looks a lot nicer than the Events Staff ones. If you bought tickets you will get the designs through. Children Tees available.

Cheers All and Good night.

tails
    Free Member

congrats WCA I don't go to races and prob never will but sounds like you did a pukka job.

peteimpreza

Well done WCA and the team.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    saladdodger
    Free Member

good on ya

Sorry I could not do this year which was a shame, next year???

cinnamon_girl

Hey, well done WCA and everyone involved 🙂

mamadirt
    Free Member

Excellent 😀 . Been following PeterPoddy's thread and looks like it was a whole lotta fun. Well done!!

Jason
    Free Member

Well done WCA. A great effort.

juan
    Free Member

Well I'll buy a tshirt, but only in pink so tell the little one about that 😈

Clink

Brill. T-shirts here too.

Muke
    Free Member

Good work WCA.

Is pink the new black ?

Juans Gloves…

and PeterPoddy even found himself a pink lifejacket…

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Tails – I don't go to races and prob never will

You would have loved the BBB then. It was not a race, although there was racing, it was a weekend party which happened to have bikes. The only time I rode was from the main house, across the field to the beer tent and down to the lake but had a great time. A few people didn't even have bikes but enjoyed the atmosphere, pedalos, climbing wall and high rope walks.

Thanks for all the good wishes. It was the people who attended who made it what it was, I just coordinated the chaos.

Junkyard
    Free Member

It was the people who attended who made it what it was, I just coordinated the chaos.

You promoted it like a demon and now you are being all British about taking some credit for it.

Well done you wallow in the success a little 😀

luke
    Free Member

Good result, thanks again to WCA, Somarich and the rest who made it work, but also a bit thanks to all that attended and made it a success 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘BBB total for Charity over £2,000’ is closed to new replies.