Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • BBB New Forest help
  • redstripe
    Free Member

Just an introduction really, initially been following various threads related to the Big Bike Bash* in the New Forest this August and then inevitably getting drawn in to reading other unrelated threads as you do…so joined
    * BBB is WCA’s baby but I work for the charity (UK Youth) that the event benefits and can try and help further with any questions related to the Avon Tyrrell site or how it supports the young people we work with.
    I have a question though, a family who came last year (via this forum) offered to do the kids play/arts/crafts area but we can’t find their details or know if they are coming – anyone know who it was? ta

Muke
    Free Member

kids play/arts/crafts area

Not us but might be able to lend you my non cycling 16 yo daughter to help out for a couple of hours if she decides to come with us. I’ll let you know.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Wow – a BBB thread from someone else!

Muke
    Free Member

Maybe kids prefer biking……

Photo Carlphillips

Muke
    Free Member

Family logistics now sorted and tickets purchased 😀

redstripe
    Free Member

Hi Muke – there’s a member of staff at Avon Tyrrell who has volunteered to do arty/crafty things for kids during the BBB but I know she could do with a hand if your daughter is still free

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

BBB is WCA’s baby but I work for the charity (UK Youth)

I gave the baby up for adoption 2 years ago and Louis is now the proud father

😉

redstripe
    Free Member

you still have to pay maintenance

Muke
    Free Member

You wouldn’t believe the lenghs some people go to to avoid paying maintenance would you. 😉

Email from WCA..

My sincere regrets for this sudden request, things actually got out of control
    on my trip to Madrid,Spain . I was mugged,all my belongings including mobile phone
    and credit card were all stolen at gun point. I need your help flying back home.

Am cash strapped at the moment. I’ve made contact with my bank but the best they
    could do was to send me a new card in the mail which will take 2-4 working days
    to arrive here. I need you to lend me some money to sort my self out of this
    predicament, i will pay back once i make it out of Madrid.

Western union or moneygram is the fastest option to wire funds to me. Let me
    know if you need my details(Full names/location) to effect a transfer. You can
    reach me via email or hotel’s desk phone and the number is,+34 9 463916637.

Thanks!

PS its not for real he appears to of had his account hacked 🙄

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘BBB New Forest help’ is closed to new replies.