Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Battlefield 4.
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Who like me bought it today! Great first few games! Haven’t bought a new x box game since the last battlefield came out!

sandwicheater

Wife insisted the xbox was sold after I played BF3 non-stop for about a month. Knew this was coming and now I’m soooooo jealous, 😥

Haze

Aside from maps, is it much different?

(genuine question, haven’t read anything about it)

I loved the Battlefield series from the early 1942 days but just don’t have the time anymore.

GeForceJunky

I got the PC download version …. 24GB!!!! …. needless to say it is STILL downloading 12 hours later 🙁

patriot_matt
    Free Member

Picked mine up at midnight, brilliant. It’s going to be so good on next gen consoles.

Lummox

Pretty awesome, fan of bf3 now 4 seems a nicer polished and better sounding version, still trying to get my head round some of the control changes.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Next gen? That’s miles and miles from the acceptable list I reckon 🙄

scuzz
    Free Member

Is it still blue?!

patriot_matt
    Free Member

@Lummox you can more or less get them how they were in BF3 with a bit of patience.

@Scuzz no blue tint, in fact quite the opposite. The games are really bright.

br
    Free Member

Are you all 15?

As my 15 y/o has been at it since he got home from school.

patriot_matt
    Free Member

in the head 🙂

Drac

No of course not as it’s a game for 18+

I’m not playing or planning o getting don’t fancy it.

samuri
    Free Member

Are you all 15?

Nah. Playing computer games is childish.

Lets go out and ride bikes in circles instead. Far more mature.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

I got Battlefield 3 and I wasn’t that keen on it. As a longtime Call of Duty fan I couldn’t get on with the game play.

Is this better?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Pretty much same game play. Team action. Much easier when you get in a good squad.
    I’d be on now but bloody nephews have stopped over and are in my Xbox with laddo!!

STATO
    Free Member

Used to play 1942 and BF2 on the PC, never been a fan of console FPS games, just cant get quick enough or accurate response on a pad (for me, i appreciate some have played enough that its second nature!). Can you use a mouse/keyboard with any of these new consoles? or am I looking at a new PC to play this one.

STATO
    Free Member

I appreciate i sound a bit like a grandpa in that post ^. Hadnt realised how long its been since I had a good addictive computer game.

Euro
    Free Member

b r – Member
    As my 15 y/o has been at it since he got home from school.

Bad parent alert!

Stato, i played halo on the pc for years and when i finally made the switch to console (xbox) FPS games were very disappointing. Took a few frustrating weeks but you get the hang of it. I believe you can get mouse/keyboard for the xbox, probably the PS3 too.

Drac

You can get a mouse type controller for the PS3 I have one but never got on with it PC is still better for FPS. COD type games work better on consoles than a true PS3 as they have assistance.

BF1942 with Desert Combat Mod will always be one of my favourite FPS games it was a perfect mix of gameplay. BF2 was ok but just lacked something and made flying too easy. BF3 was good fun but far removed from where it started had some nice features but again just lacked what BF1942 had. Because of this I’m not too bothered about BF4 I may take a look at a later date when the price plummets.

STATO
    Free Member

1942 was great as you really felt like one small part of your ‘side’ trying to gain an advantage. BF2 was really good if you got attached or created a good core squad who fought together to achieve objectives and were not just there on a frag hunt. Never played BF3 as my PC fried itself and never got it fixed, would have cost too much to upgrade anyway. Im intrigued by the console option as it seems much cheaper route into gaming again, tho have to admit i am keen to get a proper PC setup again.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Battlefield 4.’ is closed to new replies.