Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • batterylogic technoline charger users
  • grumm
    Free Member

Seen a few people on here recommend these. I got one and it seems pretty decent.

Just wondering though, if people find the mah figures when fully charged match up to the supposed mah rating of the batteries – or have I misunderstood the connection.

Got some brand new ansmann 2850 mah batteries and fully charged they only go up to what says 2.2 mah on the charger. One of them only says 1150 ah. Are the batteries faulty?

Tried reading the manual but I am a bit thick – anyone?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I'd say waht's marked on the battery is aclaimed figure, but it's possible the low one is faulty or old, yes.

ChatsworthMusters
    Free Member

I believe that the figures quoted seldom bear any resemblance to reality.

If you've got a batterylogic charger try putting them on a refresh cycle. Takes about a week to work through, so don't get impatient. There is a theory that new batteries take a couple of full charge/discharge cycles to work up to full potential.

Ratty
    Free Member

if you have one at 1150mah, try a discharge and see if it improves.

I have one of these chargers, and was also surprised how different the actual mah figures were from the manufacturers.

Not only that, every recharge will give you a different figure, sometimes good sometimes not so. I even have some that exceed the quoted ratings.

Generally if they give a poor rating after top-up, I use discharge mode, which automatically recharges when finished. Things normally improve after this, but sometimes I'll need to repeat. Or use 'Refresh' mode, but yes it'll take a while.

agree with above – manufacturers quoted figures may well be a bit optimistic.

grumm
    Free Member

Ok ta – tried refreshing and they have mostly gone up to 2.4 ish. Funny though one of them says it is full at a much lower level than the others.

Also the GP2700 batteries seem to be marginally better than the Ansmann 2850 ones according to the figures.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘batterylogic technoline charger users’ is closed to new replies.