Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Battery pack on charge, winter is coming…
  • sv

Dusting off the Magicshine for tonights ride 🙁

Any new lights due for release?

jam-bo

loads but it hasn’t got any darker out there…

I_Ache
    Free Member

Went out with mine last week. My first ride for 3 months and my mates first night ride. Looking forward to another gentle ride tomorrow.

trail_rat
    Free Member

as i came to work this morning i realised this week / possibly some of next would be my last commute of the summer in daylight 🙁

off to turkmenistan for a month shortly – when i get back itll be winter

cookeaa

Actually I blew the charger for my cheapy XML from last winter the other day; looking on fleabay a whole new one is so cheap I might as well take another punt, interestingly Chinese XMLs and P7 in imilar housings seem to command slightly different prices at the minute, any given P7 seems to be about ~£10 more dispite not being the most latest/most current thing, are they more reliable or something?

Might get another one of each and just build up my reserve of spare batterys/head units even further…

binners

First ‘proper’ night ride last week. Bloody great fun it was too! 😀

smogmonster

Same here, first night ride for 12 months last week. Dry, dusty trails, 19 Celsius, and light on full blast by 2000hrs for 25 miles. Bloody great. Of course the rest of the winters night rides will be cold wet misery-fests.

dantsw13

What, like summer has been, you mean??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Battery pack on charge, winter is coming…’ is closed to new replies.