• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Batteries not included
  • sofatester
    Free Member

Call me a grumpy old (young) man but this really made me smile:

Clicky

I bet the kids who got bikes, scooters and footballs didn’t have the same problem on a perfect sunny Christmas day!

breadcrumb

“He says it’s been his worst Christmas ever.
    “I think Xbox should compensate us all.”

FFS. Get a grip!

njee20
    Free Member

^^ this

Harry_the_Spider

^^ this.

Also, why do hackers do this other than to piss people off?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Also, why do hackers do this other than to piss people off?

Because they can.

Drac

I had to laugh at that too. It’s nearly as pathetic as the hackers who have pissed off millions of people who don’t care about their cause.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Well I bought MrsWCA a radio for Christmas and not only did it not come with batteries, there was not power lead supplied either – apparently this is an extra and chargeable item!

I was surprised it didn’t come with a power lead, it won’t accept a normal radio lead and there was no indication that you need to order it separately when I did order it.

I think we should both receive a free 4 week holiday somewhere warm while we recover from the trauma.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

probably means next time they try and blackmail somebody it’s easier to prove the impact.

wiggles
    Free Member

Kid gets expensive games console for Christmas and say it is his worst Christmas ever.

I would be embarrassed if my kid said that not go on the news to tell everyone about it.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

They’re not really hackers as what they are doing isn’t hacking or particularly hard to do, more cyber vandals.

Why is this woman blaming Microsoft/Sony? If someone were to smash up a bus shelter would you blame the bus company that put the shelter in place and who will no doubt cover the costs of repair or would you blame the person that decided to smash it up?

Drac

Muppetwrangler earlier.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Batteries not included’ is closed to new replies.