• This topic has 59 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by DrP.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • Batman V Superman: Sad Affleck… oh it made me chuckle.: Contains Spoilers
  • coogan
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJvxEfNW7Ho&ebc=ANyPxKq5eVmkuLwgOtJpEFO-P3viBcKp5YlxylRElcN8IzLKNriDjjmFox6S-elX6RevOQ34x0sk1fwnEremde21tOUGn2V8BA[/video]

racefaceec90

chin up eh 🙂

Frankenstein
    Free Member

I feel sorry for anyone upset. I don’t like him that much as the other half likes him.

Also gutted that the film may be poopy as I want to see it this weekend.

Hope it’s ok and will switch off brain/switch on 12 year old personality e.g. Like on here! when watching the movie 8)

RobHilton
    Free Member

Frankenstein I don’t like him that much as the other half likes him.

The other half of what? Your personality?

DezB
    Free Member

I agree with Affleck. Stupid and dull question to ask actors.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Rob Hilton – Member
    Frankenstein I don’t like him that much as the other half likes him.
    The other half of what? Your personality

Having a bad day?

lambchop
    Free Member

Possible spoilers!!!I enjoyed the movie, it’s not amazing and has an overblown CGI ending but Affleck makes for a pretty decent Wayne/Gotham Bat. Superb dream sequence with Batman in a trench coat!

Onzadog
    Free Member

Is it just me who’s a bit puzzled by the concept of this film? One, aren’t they both good guys? Two, wouldn’t superman laugh in the face of batman’s efforts?

How are either of these things explained away in the film?

jimjam
    Free Member

Onzadog

Is it just me who’s a bit puzzled by the concept of this film? One, aren’t they both good guys? Two, wouldn’t superman laugh in the face of batman’s efforts?

How are either of these things explained away in the film?

I would be really, really disappointed if your questions aren’t answered in the film “Batman v Superman”.

lambchop
    Free Member

A world weary Bruce Wayne considers Superman a threat to humanity after Metropolis was raised to the ground in Man Of Steel

Northwind

He doesn’t look that sad. Then again, this is Ben Affleck, maybe that’s as emotive as he gets?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Not sure if I saw man of steel or not. Which, if I have, says all it needs to about the film.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Lets face it. This film is just a starting block for the introduction of “Justic League” and Wonder Woman.
    It will be nowhere near as good as the Dark Knight trilogy.
    But, it’s probably worth a watch.

MSP

I would be really, really disappointed if your questions aren’t answered in the film “Batman v Superman”

You should prepare for disappointment then.

binners

Summed up perfectly by the Mash

The last sentence perfectly expresses my own opinion 😆

jekkyl

This film has got 3 stars as written all over it, a low 3 at that.

RobHilton
    Free Member

This film has got 3 stars as written all over it

So… better than average, then?

zer0c00l44
    Free Member

I watched a midnight screening of this Thursday/Friday and really enjoyed it. Superb from start to finish. Affleck is excellent as Batman. I even thought Wonder Woman was cool and she is one of the lamest super heroes ever.

I dont understand the bad reviews, its a super entertaining movie and very plausible, which surprised me to say the least.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

Hilarious clip…even more so because I’m from the perspective that I just do not get this kind of movie. Maybe Ben Afleck suddenly woke up and realised it was shite too….very funny.

docrobster
    Free Member

Been to see it this afternoon with the kids. The reviews are right.
    Dull dull dull.

scotroutes

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yo0MGR2kmA[/video]

nasher
    Free Member

There must be kryptonite involved in this film, otherwise how the **** can batman go against superman

nealglover
    Free Member

…its a super entertaining movie and very plausible…

Plausible ?

Really.

🙂

jimmy

Nasher has it. I’m sure the movie makes sense of it all.

DezB
    Free Member

plausible
    adjective UK /?pl??.z?.b?l/ US /?pl??.z?.b?l/

?seeming ?likely to be ?true, or ?able to be ?believed:

You meant plausible?

😆

zer0c00l44
    Free Member

Plausible, yes in so much as when I first heard the idea of Batman fighting Superman I thought it was nonsense, Superman would destroy a man, no question. But the way Batman went about it and had him beat I thought was plausible.

binners

I think you probably need to sit down. What I’m about to tell you about Santa may come as a bit of a shock….

km79
    Free Member

Santa is Batman!?!

zer0c00l44
    Free Member

Due to Supermans arrogance at him being basically indestructible he didn’t expect what Batman did and by the time he breathed in the Kryptonite gas it was already too late. I will say him breathing it in a second time was reaching a little.

And I know every thing there is to know about Santa Claus aka Father Christmas so save your breath dude.

scotroutes

SPOILERS!!! FFS!!!!

Next you’ll be saying the Easter Bunny isn’t real 🙄 😡

DezB
    Free Member

Krytonite comes in gas form? Or Batman eats it and uses his farts to defeat Superman?

nealglover
    Free Member

And I know every thing there is to know about Santa Claus aka Father Christmas so save your breath dude.

And anyone that hasn’t seen the film yet, now knows what happens.

Well played 🙄

Bregante

And anyone that hasn’t seen the film yet, now knows what happens.

Well played

Honestly?

Had I given a rat’s arse about whether someone revealed something of the plot in the film Batman v Superman , I wouldn’t have opened a thread entitled “Batman V Superman: Sad Affleck… oh it made me chuckle” 😆

zer0c00l44
    Free Member

LOL, I know right. Kryptonite used to fight Superman. Shocker.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Well I ended up seeing a different movie yesterday because of this thread/reviews.

I wouldn’t mind seeing it, will go in with am empty mind like amnesia yellow kryptonite as its pretty obvious what is going to happen from the trailers/internet/thread.

Still think Kick Ass is the best superhero movie ever.

nealglover
    Free Member

Honestly?

LOL, I know right…..

Well yes actually.

Most people with a half decent grasp of Internet “convention” know not to give detailed specifics of the main plot of a new film without even the slightest warning.

A thread about an actors response to reviews about the film, without a Spoilers warning, wouldn’t normally contain spoilers.

Obviously it’s funny to break with convention, and spoil other people’s enjoyment. (Not mine btw, I’ve already seen it)

DezB
    Free Member

Still think Kick Ass is the best superhero movie ever.

Second only to The Incredibles.

zer0c00l44
    Free Member

Look, there’s much more to the film than a bit of Kryptonite being used and like I said thats practically a given since its Supermans only weakness.

Only a complete idiot would have been surprised to see it in the film. I didnt exactly expose the films plot by my comment.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Holding out for Bluntman and Chronic VS Afleck and Cavill

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Batman V Superman: Sad Affleck… oh it made me chuckle.: Contains Spoilers’ is closed to new replies.