Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Bath or shower
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Showers broke at home! I forgot how good a bath is! Stewing in your own trail filth! Anyone else?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I never take a bath

trail_rat
    Free Member

i had a bath once in my flat – took 45 mins to run – only persevered because id gone too far before deciding it was silly – so i had no more baths after that !

brakes
    Free Member

baths are for ladyshapes
    showers are for men and their bicycles

wrightyson
    Free Member

45 mins? WTF? Were you using the bloody kettle like in t olden days?? 😉

OmarLittle
    Free Member

usually a shower but if ive had a long hard ride then a bath is needed to limit the aches and pains the day after!

Coleman
    Free Member

I'm old, so I take a long hot bath, then I'm old and wrinkly. 🙁

tang
    Free Member

never a bath, actually quite torturous for me. even when we didnt have a shower id bathe with a jug and a bucket like home in india.

trail_rat
    Free Member

toy town combi boiler in this rented flat coulda gone quiker with the kettle tbh

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Shower for cleaning
    Bath for thinking

wrightyson
    Free Member

Trail rat ha ha ha

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Loooong soak in the bath, stand up and turn on the shower over the bath to actually get clean is the best treat.

colnagokid

I do both, lie in the bath for a bit, then as the water drains out have a shower to wash off the soap scum. (mixer tap type shower thing over the bath)

glenncampbell

After a long bike ride I have a shower to get clean then have a nice long soak in the bath. Lovely.

wrightyson
    Free Member

There's perhaps a bit too much information going on now, I was expecting the answer to be, b or s lol

the-muffin-man

Bath wins easily for me – but I have more showers due to time!

steve_b77
    Free Member

To be honest I don't think I've ever had a bath in our new house – been here for 3 1/2 years and in the previous one I can count the amount of baths I had on one hand.

I just don't think they're particularly hygienic; lying in your own/trail type dirt 😳

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Bath or shower’ is closed to new replies.