Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bastid ASDA home delivery are Bastids
  • trout
    Free Member

Daughter moves into a flat in Scarborough we as loving parents try to send a food delivery to help out .
    used ASDA from York as they say yes we deliver to this post code .

do a shop and tell Daughter it will be delivered between 19.00 and 21.00 on friday 1 march
    BASTIDS never turned up and when called by my daughter today said driver cancelled the order as no one home
    which was a blatant lie as she was waiting in and had not eaten as was waiting for this food for her evening meal .

BASTIDS now say I should get my money back in approx 5 days BASTIDS

ASDA anagram for XXXXXXs

project
    Free Member

BASTIDS now say I should get my money back in approx 5 days BASTIDS

Now that ASDA to be annoying for the cash flow.

A neighbour had a asda delivery operative, tried reversing under his archway, and failed , ripping off the facia, and then denied he had done it, despite getting out and loking at the damage in front of the neighbour.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

+1 for Asda delivery being ****ocks

Try Ocado … They match Tesco prices on most things and I’ve never had a late delivery or grumpy driver!

Dylan08
    Free Member

Is she at uni there? as she may be fibbing about it not turning up and might have sold it and spent the proceeds on drugs/alcohol/club entry!? 😉

grum
    Free Member

Tesco were doing £14 off on orders over £60 for first time customers the other day.

simmy
    Free Member

When it snowed bad a few weeks ago, I heard an engine outside screaming at full revs.

Curious, I looked out to see a Asda delivery driver ” crabbing ” up the road, using the kerb to bounce off in a vain hope to get traction.

He missed a line of parked cars by inches.

plumslikerocks
    Free Member

it would appear that they scrape the bottom of the employment barrel round here also…..

Kevevs
    Free Member

If I were employed by ASDA for shit money, shit stupid part-time waged contracts and spurious employment rights and meaningless non-pensions etc etc, I probably wouldn’t give too much of a toss about my job either. Their customer service has gone right down the pan in the last couple of years, they can’t keep cutting wages/staff/corners in the hope of keeping profits and targets met and keep up their perceived AMAZING customer service values going without **** ups and really pissing customers off. With the staff turnover, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the drivers first day. They were/are really slow on the uptake with the whole home delivery service and online thing. For £6.62 an hr and no full time contracts – it’s a job for students, housewives, retired or bored people.

orangeboy
    Free Member

That sort of wage sounds more like a lot of bike trade jobs

totalshell

having spent a lot of time in this business.. the driver is desperate to deliver your stuff.. no way does he want to lug it back to the store and put it all back on shop floor..
    that driver weill have been mighty peeded off that no one would answer the door. he ll have tried knocking ringing the bell shouting and phoneing the contact number.. no way does he want to take that order back to store..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bastid ASDA home delivery are Bastids’ is closed to new replies.