Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bargain havoc dh wheels but jenson can't ship to uk, anyway round this?
  • adevaynes
    Free Member

http://tinyurl.com/plc7q8h
    spotted these but when try and checkout get the message that they can’t ship to UK due to manufacturer restrictions, any legit ways round this, couriers that will ship the item on etc. Anyone used any of these services are they reliable?

vikingboy
    Free Member

Prob not with Jensen but check chain reaction….they were very cheap on there too

mikewsmith
    Free Member

there are re ship options available, you are guaranteed to pay all tax and duties on those though so do your sums to see if they are still a bargain. ((Price + Reship Fee)*Import Duty)+Postage)*VAT) (I think…)

orangeboy
    Free Member

I’d be more worried if Easton have fixed the quality issues

Reshipping was still costly last time I looked

vikingboy
    Free Member

ive had two pairs of havens (carbon & aluminium), a pair of havocs and they’ve all been spot on. I even broke a carbon rim and they were replaced without question. The early hub issues that were discussed have been cleared up since the first few production runs. Id buy without worrying at the CRC price.
    Im running a pair of DT Swiss FX which are nice too but at the price of the Eastons not a good return on the additional spend.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bargain havoc dh wheels but jenson can't ship to uk, anyway round this?’ is closed to new replies.