Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Bargain Dry Bags at Halfrauds
  • danrandon
    Free Member

just picked myself some of these up for popping in the rucksack/camera bag.

link

Only 40p each LOL

vanilla83
    Free Member

None anywhere near me. Shame.

Cougar

I’m not seeing the hilarity, but that’s a bargain. Timely too as we’re off to Glastonbury shortly.

Cheers for the PSA.

danrandon
    Free Member

the hilarity is that i was about to £10 each for them from another well known shop.

None anywhere near me. Shame.

when checking your local store for stock and it says the 3 nearest to you have no stock make sure you click Find a store with availability to find the nearest stores to you that do have stock. you may find that your 4th or 5th nearest stores have them.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Managed to reserve one from my local store, but when i tried to reserve 5 it spat the dummy and said there was no stock which is a shame, oh well.

danrandon
    Free Member

Managed to reserve one from my local store, but when i tried to reserve 5 it spat the dummy and said there was no stock which is a shame, oh well.

just reduce the qty by 1 and try again, and repeat until it eventually will accept the order for whatever stock they have. I managed to get 6 from my local one

sharkbait
    Free Member

Nope, it seems i got the last one.

acehtn
    Free Member

And i thought the Karrimor and Alpkit ones where cheap, thats a proper bargin.

Shame no Halfords nearby, would have nipped in and grabbed a few.
    Nice find.

neninja
    Free Member

Managed to reserve a few from my local store. Be perfect for rucksack and also for the kids Scout camps etc.

danrandon
    Free Member

they also have some other great items in the cycle department. 40p for a single speed chain down from 10.95

seat pack £1.60

hint just type clearance in the search box and sort by price 😉

andyl
    Free Member

hmm, I reserved two only to be called by someone saying they don’t have any in stock and have never seen them.

Duane…
    Free Member

Site said my local shop had one, drove down, they didn’t 🙁

Bought two camping chairs for £15 instead 😛

CountZero

The nearest to me with any is Swindon, bugger driving fifteen miles each way! I do need a new SS chain, though… 😀

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Wildness has some bags.

Wigan doesn’t now…… 😀

Kevevs
    Free Member

got a couple of pink and a couple of orange single speed chains for 40p each. Cos you never know when you might need pink n orange shit.
    anyone want an orange singlespeed chain PM me!

peterfile
    Free Member

If any Glasgow STWers want a couple, I’ve reserved 2 in Bishopbriggs but can’t get out to pick them up.

Email me if you want them.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Just picked mine up – nice. Shame there were no more otherwise I’d have taken a few.

martinhutch

They have 20 High5 Gels on at 1.65. Nearest one to me was in Stockport though, so that’s not going to happen.

neninja
    Free Member

Phoned my local store to save a wasted trip as the website store stock often bears no relation to reality. They’re ready to collect so looking good.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Wipe your shoes on the way out…

jamiea
    Free Member

40p for a single speed chain down from 10.95

Brilliant, just what I was after for the commuter. Not an orange one mind, but hey IT’S 40 FLIPPING P 😆

Cheers,
    Jamie

Edric64
    Free Member

Just reserved 2 boxes of gels .It means driving to Cribbs from Bath so they had better have them!

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Sprat to catch a mackerel…

jamiea
    Free Member

Sprat to catch a mackerel…

That mackerel might well be a bottle of car shampoo while I’m in store. Damn Halfords and their clever marketing strategy, I’ve been had again 😉 😆

Cheers,
    Jamie

jamiea
    Free Member

Damn, just had a call from the store- they’ve only just put the last orange chain on a repair bike 🙁

But they do have a white one that they’ll reserve, bonus- will go even better on the black Roadrat 😀 It might mean I’ll have to actually attempt to keep it clean tho’…

Cheers,
    Jamie

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Bargain Dry Bags at Halfrauds’ is closed to new replies.