Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bargain Bikes, Derby – Anyone know them?
  • MoreCashThanDash

A bike I’m looking to get for MrsMC has appeared on eBay with Bargain Bikes, London Road, Wilmorton in Derby.

Anyone know them at all? Always suspicious of second hand bike shops, that lingering doubt that knowingly or not the bikes may not be legit.

Not a long trip to get there but thought I’d ask first.

Cheers

alanl
    Free Member

I go past them 3 times a week, and will be passing by again tomorrow afternoon, do you want me to look in?
    They had 4 2nd hand bikes outside today, all low end, but not BSO’s.

iain1775
    Free Member

They buy second hand bikes do them up give them a polish and sell them on
    I know where they are but have never been in, thought most of their stock was kids bikes or the cheaper end of the spectrum
    They have been round a couple of years pretty sure if they where obviously dealing in stolen bikes they would have been discovered and gone along time go so I would say as likely to be legit as anywhere else

MoreCashThanDash

Interesting. I’m looking at a £260 bike, looks worth it from others I’ve seen, but does seem higher than they normally would deal in.

iain1775
    Free Member

They have had some nice mtb’s on their Facebook page in the past (it’s not been updated for 18 months though) so I think they do occasionally get mid/higher range stuff in, guess it depends what people sell them, bit like cash convertors but just bikes I guess
    They also have a place in Birmingham
    http://re-cyclebrum.co.uk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bargain Bikes, Derby – Anyone know them?’ is closed to new replies.