Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bar Choices
  • ruminant
    Free Member

Mate lent me his Sunline V1 to run on my 456, and I really like the extra width and rise compared to my Carbon Answer taperlite bar.

bad news is that he wants it back, so been looking at a replacement, either:

Sunline V1

Renthal Fatboy

Easton EA70

what is the STW thoughts/comments/suggestions?

cheers

crispo
    Free Member

This isn’t the most insightful comment but if youve tried the Sunlines and liked them why not go with them? All about the samish price anyway arent they!?

ash.addy
    Free Member

I put a 750 fatboy on my spicy and I absolutely love it wouldn’t go back to 685 now.

ruminant
    Free Member

true crispo, and probably the way i’ll go. But thought I’d ask the great and good of stw before spending 50 notes.

The one niggle I have is last couple rides my left hands gone completely numb, don’t know if its the stiffness of the bar or the change in position or something else. that’s why the EA70 is there as I’ve been told the flex slightly unlike the rock solid V!

cheers

ruminant
    Free Member

750 too wide for me I think

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Nukeproof Warheads seem spot on to me….

And I do like the feel of the new Pro bars I’ve put on my Singlespeed…

:mrgreen:

lunge

2nd the NukeProof ones, I went to them from EA70’s and like them a lot.

clubber
    Free Member

The EA70s I have seem bar-like and as good as any other. Don’t know what else to say really…

thomthumb
    Free Member

ea70s are good if they are wide enough. how wide are the sunlines? mine are 745; which is an ace width. eastons feel child sized to me now!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bar Choices’ is closed to new replies.