Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Banshee Spitfire demo bike ?
  • davewalsh
    Free Member

I’m seriously considering a Banshee Spitfire as an upgrade from HT to full suss, however before dropping the cash I’d like to have a test ride. Anyone know of any bike shops that have one as a demo bike, preferably in the north west but I’m not averse to travelling. Please don’t recommend Blazing Bikes as they’ve had a demo ‘coming soon’ since last May and every time I ring up, their sole aim seems to be to get me off the phone as soon as possible.
    Failing that, any kind STW’ers like to let me have a go on theirs? Can offer a demo of a large Cotic Soul or many beers in return.

pigyn
    Free Member

If by north west you mean east Scotland, then we do.

You could always twin it with a Scottish road trip 🙂

Medium Spitfire and Medium Prime built up at the moment.

Pedals Bike Care

They are great by the way!

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

James at Pedals is really helpful, BUT he is in Edinburgh. They have usually got at least one demo built up , always mediums I think.
    You may be limited on colour choice at the moment,I think the blue is available but others (black and raw) seem to be out till end of April.
    I’ve been looking at this and a 29 er Prime with one of my customers.
    Give me a shout if you need any details.

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Beat me too it!

dingleberry
    Free Member

Bit of a bump! Did you ever manage to get a demo? North west and very interested too!

stany
    Free Member

Ask your LBS of choice to contact Pat Campbell-Jenner at Ison Distribution and arrange to borrow their demo bike. If your LBS won’t do it, find an LBS that will and give them your business.

davewalsh
    Free Member

Hi, I did get a demo but had to go over to eds bikes near Scarborough. They have a small spitfire and large rune built up, I tried both as I was looking for a large spitfire so tried the rune for size and the spitfire for feel.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Banshee Spitfire demo bike ?’ is closed to new replies.