Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Bank Holiday riding plans – what you doing?
  • Bream
    Free Member

Well, I'm more excited than normal this weekend because although I live in Sweden and we don't get this bank holiday I will be back in the UK with Mrs Bream for a old buddies wedding and a weeks holiday.

So making the best of a good situation me old riding pal has borrowed me a On One 456 so we'll be heading out to Cannock on Monday with a small group. Can't wait to ride in the UK again, must be well over a year since my last ride out here. 8)

So what has everyone got planned?

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

im free and hoping to do something fun on the monday, probs a peaks ride up jacobs ladder or something though non of my riding buddys are free so i shall be billy no mates, unless someones up for a meeting to do it with me? (ride that is 😉 )

jedi

im coaching friday and saturday then off to herts shore camping and riding til tuesday 🙂

Bream
    Free Member

Weather looks like it might be pleasent for Monday 8)

tinsy
    Free Member

Got a free airshow right over my house on Sunday and Monday, looking forward to that, will get a local loop in here and there..

Got all the bits to get the budget alps bike rolling again after a minor hiccup so might take that just to knacker myself out.

oldgit
    Free Member

Nothing that would be interesting to anyone else. A long road session with 'like minded' mates on Sunday.
    Long on/off road cyclocross ride Monday on my own.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Nothing that would be interesting to anyone else

saturday 300k audax to north tip of scotland and back to tain ….

sunday 200k audax round the black isle

Monday – work

BigAirNig
    Free Member

Weekend in the Peak District riding ….

Weather looks dodgy tomorrow, but we won't be up there until lunch-time so hope we will miss the rain and ride in the afternoon!

Then Sunday – good ride planned too … then see how we feel – if we have the legs for Monday too !!

Bring it on 'Peaks' !

earl_brutus

wharncliffe monday for some dh action

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I'm at soddin work all weekend, oh the joys of shift work with HM Nicks.

forge197
    Free Member

Saturday – big ride Sanquhar to Dumfries off road mainly with Trekster
    Sunday – that depends on the above but possible Ae or Mabie
    Monday – not a recognised bank holiday so back to work might do an after work ride

carlos
    Free Member

Saturday – Cutgate and some stuff round Ladybower
    Sunday – Day with Mrs Carlos
    Monday – Take road bike out for a spin round Jodrell Bank early am

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Bank Holiday riding plans – what you doing?’ is closed to new replies.