Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Bank holiday Monday weather
  • wombat

Still wet in North Yorkshire

Rockape63
    Free Member

It appears to have finally stopped raining in Surrey.

Glad I cut the grass on Saturday morning, although I swear its grown an inch since….already!

kayla1
    Free Member

S’been crap here all day. Meh. Good job we had a good turf out yesterday 😀

jp-t853

Been grand in Berwick

scaredypants

Damn, that’s a fine lawn you have there, jp-t853

You should consider posting a shot of your bike

thepurist

A fine lawn? With stripes that aren’t even straight? Tsk.

dingabell
    Free Member

Been about 80°f here in Paris but I’ve been sweating my arse off working all day so you lot who’ve been biking are the lucky ones.

jp-t853

not my lawn its the campsite we are on

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Been raining all day in Essex.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Today was much like the rest of Aug-tober really, not hot, but not cold, it rained a bit, the wind blew a bit but nothing that would ruin your day – not the stuff of rose-tinted memories of summers gone, but hardly apocalyptic either – it’s not interesting enough to use a swear word, just rubbish.

I hoped for a warmer, sunnier autumn, but I can’t help but notice that’s it’s pitch dark at 9pm, i reckon I’ve got 2-3 weeks of mid-week rides left before it’s too dark and I have to scurry back to the **** gym for 6 months.

ratadog

Did an MTBO event in North Yorkshire. Incredibly soggy ground considering the weather up to last night had been OK. Finally stopped raining about 2 hours in so got back to the finish steaming gently.

JulianA
    Free Member

Suicide provoking weather in Hampshire. Much the same way I feel about all of Britain. Need to move somewhere that’s not a cesspit with awful weather – or at least is nice in some way.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Id popped into town to get some bits and bobs and then back on to the muddy trails home when a downpour hit. I had that very real pleasure of sitting in the lee of a big tree, completely sheltered where I looked at the scenery, ate a pork pie and drank a tin of Carlsberg watching the clouds drift by and listening to Pink Floyd.
    Then I stood up, pissed the mud off my mechs and carried on home. Bank Holiday Monday innit?

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Bank holiday Monday weather’ is closed to new replies.