Balls…….On One Content

Home Forum Bike Forum Balls…….On One Content

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Balls…….On One Content
  • Thrustyjust

Just ordered a reverb from a ‘lots of stock’ and then immediately get an out of stock email after I pinged my money :roll:……. Does that mean I wont be getting one or they haven’t a clue how many they have ?

Premier Icon cookeaa
    Subscriber

Why don’t you ask on one?

Thrustyjust

Are they open on a Sunday evening 🙄

robbieh

You mean you don,t have Brant,s no. On speed dial justly? What do want a reverb for anyway 😆

khani

Brant.
    Brant
    Bra….
    🙂
    The answer to the original questions is probably yes…

gmex619

Last time O went in store they had stock.

Premier Icon scotroutes
    Subscriber

Thrustyjust wrote:

Does that mean I wont be getting one or they haven’t a clue how many they have ?

Probably both

Premier Icon brant
    Subscriber

Just ordered a reverb from a ‘lots of stock’ and then immediately get an out of stock email after I pinged my money :roll:……. Does that mean I wont be getting one or they haven’t a clue how many they have ?

What’s your sales order number?
    I can investigate.

Premier Icon akira
    Subscriber

I like the idea of Brant sitting in the Brantcave designing stuff then the Brantphone goes off to indicate someone is talking about him on the internet.

Premier Icon matt_outandabout
    Subscriber

It isn’t a phone that rings…

Premier Icon rickmeister
    Subscriber

I have a spare one we could do a deal on if Brant hasn’t got stock..

Lester

Brant,
    any chance of me having 15% frame discount that you offered earlier in the year?
    🙂
    thanks in advance Lester 🙂

i already have a fireline and an evo ti 456 from yourselves 🙂

Thrustyjust

Brant , its SO 0448752

Robbie, i am getting creaky like you, so need to lower the saddle just to get on. :mrgreen:

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

If only someone could do a ‘Brant’ version of

Premier Icon brant
    Subscriber

This is a clue to the issue here, apparently.
    Someone in CS is investigating. It’s to do with “showroom stock” vs “warehouse stock”.

More soon I hope.

Saccades

As your reading this Brant – big thanks to Jamie and Lee in CS, really impressed with them both over probably the unluckiest order in the world.

At least Lee learnt how to fit a crown race out of it.

Thrustyjust

Anyone found a post yet? 🙁

robbieh

Thrustyjust – Member

Robbie, i am getting creaky like you, so need to lower the saddle just to get on.

Hehe, your mrs said you had put a hoist in the bedroom!

POSTED 10 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Premier Icon JoeG
    Subscriber

brant – Member

This is a clue to the issue here, apparently.
    Someone in CS is investigating. It’s to do with “showroom stock” vs “warehouse stock”.

More soon I hope.

Good!

I just had an order delayed by this, too. Item was in stock when ordered online, but out of stock when they went to fill the order in the warehouse. It took a couple of days and a phone call to get the order moving again.

The email about the item being out of stock was rather cryptic as well…

Thrustyjust

Nope, none left. Been offered a 1650 mm hose over a 1500mm hose. Its going on a C456. Is that going to be too long ?

mrjmt

What diameter post? I ordered a 1650mm that showed as in stock, then got an email to say they only had 1500mm and it was that or a refund. Hope you’ve not been offered the one I ordered!

Thrustyjust

as emailed:

Thank you for your order. Unfortunately due to a warehouse error we have run out of stock of a few items such as the following on your order:

Rockshox Reverb 125mm Drop Seatpost / 316mm / 420mm / Black / MMX Left 1500mm

We do have OEM Reverb seatposts with the same spec but with the MMX clamp and with a 1650mm cable rather than 1500mm. Would you be interested in one of these as a replacement? Alternatively we can cancel and refund the order in full.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused and please let us know how you’d like to proceed.

Planet X Customer Services

Not sure what the OEM difference is and asked about the hose length and I am expecting an answer at some point. I did reply straight away at 3pm when they emailed me, but nadda since other than the usual planet x response emails.

brickwizard

This happened to me last year around this time with on one. Could of had one at CRC but by time they send email saying out of stock CRC had sold out.

andyl

shortening is easy. I didn’t even have to bleed mine.

MMX clamp bit just comes off to leave a normal clamp.

If the original was retail and the offered OEM you might have to source a bleed kit for when you eventually need to. I picked one up on here for cheaper than even the none original bleed kits as quite a few people have a few reverbs so sell their spare kits.

Thrustyjust

Cheers Andy. I have a mate with a bleed kit, so I await a response from PX about having the longer kit.

Thrustyjust

Just called them up. ‘ You sent me an email yesterday stating you had an OEM reverb in stock with a longer hose, I’d like to take that please’

‘Erm, no we didnt. Cant see it anywhere’

drags email out of inbox. Readout to the guy

‘ Oh, there it is, er ok’

‘I believe it doesnt come with a bleed kit is this correct?’

‘ Ummmmmm’

‘ Can I order it then’

‘ Yes, i can change that’

‘ Great and when will I get it’

‘ In a couple of days’

I am sure its quicker than waiting on a email replay that was not that obviously sent. 🙄

Sits by the letter box waiting now……

dantsw13

Ordered mine yesterday – being delivered today by Yodel. Well, knowing Yodel, they will probably just put a card through the door and F Off like usual!!

vorlich

Mine has arrived and is now fitted! 🙂 I’ll trim the hose at some point. Clamp dated Jun 2013, black collar.

Thrustyjust

Well, cant moan. Post is here. Stealth black. Its been Yodelled and no damage to report/ left in the bin/ thrown over the fence/ signed for by Mr Smith. Squeezed to the office floor and tested. Fit at the weekend for a ride on Sunday then……..
    Dated the same as Vorlich’s

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Balls…….On One Content’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top