• This topic has 91 replies, 61 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by alpin.
Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Balls Out!!!
  • DezB
    Free Member

That’s how it reads to me “But then in open view in the car park..( – mums and youngsters all around) he drops his keks and airs his loins “

aracer
    Free Member

Well that’s the interpretation of the OP who is clearly a prude 😉

giantalkali
    Free Member

All this fuss and no one had a go pro? That’d be more fun than some mediocre bumbling about on a fat bike

singlespeedstu

Had mine out today at Cannop pond , pouring with rain at end of a sweaty ride – very invigorating .

Put me right off my hot dog that did mate. 😆
    I had to check this thread wasn’t about me as I was also but nekid in the same carpark on the same day.
    Up by the uplift point though not in the que for a burger 😛

bamboo
    Free Member

Dezb nails it ^^

i_like_food

Ditto to Singlespeedstu… But I wasnt in the carpark at that time! TBH I’d be more discreet than the bloke in question, but not a lot more. Half the world have willies, I’m not sure what the problem is.

(On a related but clearly tangential note; does anyone else think that the contrast between our mega sexualised society and our societies attitude to nudity is odd?)

CheesybeanZ

Put me right off my hot dog that did mate

Are you sure .. 😉

Cougar

Somebody playing music loudly from their car stereo in a car park is offensive as it is them ‘inflicting’ their ‘wants’ on the many whether they want it or not.

Someone playing music loudly is inescapable. It can be antisocial and keep people awake all night.

Someone not wearing trousers is readily avoided, simply avert your gaze ten degrees either way.

aracer
    Free Member

No – I suspect they’re related.

johnx2
    Free Member

We got properly heckled by a coach load of old grannies. They wanted it all on show….
    “…one had a stroke.”

Dag nab it, this is my favourite joke and all I wanted to contribute to the thread, but done on p1. Hey ho.

The reason it’s my favourite joke is that after surfing I often mention to my wife that a couple of old dears had wandered by whilst I was getting changed in the car park. One almost had a stroke, but the other was nowhere near quick enough. Guaranteed laugh, probably the timing. Anyway – to the OP – next time why not see if you can be quick enough?

tillydog
    Free Member

Nothing wrong with it, IMHO, as long as the accused isn’t making an exhibition of himself.

I often drop my keks when changing from “watersports” or biking. I try and keep it brief and discreet, but wouldn’t dream that anyone else would get het-up about seeing my nuts.

“You can’t always get privacy, but you can always give it” – i.e look the other way!

alpin
    Free Member

I went to a nudist camp in Austria by mistake whilst cycle touring round Slovenia

I think your biggest mistake was not taking a map with you.
    Your story is less about the nekkid people and more about your lack of geographical awareness.

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘Balls Out!!!’ is closed to new replies.