Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Baldies. Protection from sun?
  • metalheart
    Free Member

I’ve used Ambre Solaire F50 Clear Active exclusively for a number of years now both in the delightful NE of Scotland (where according to bruneep protection is not required…) and abroad (Utah/CO/Kalymnos/The Alps).

Considering that I can burn to crisp in less than 45 minutes under direct strong sunlight I’d have to say it works. My holidays are usually outside & active (biking, climbing & walking). Not been burnt in a long time as a result (or tanned to be fair). It’s supposed to be very water resistant and whilst it’s always advisable to top up during the day it’s not let me down when I’ve not managed/forgotten.

ETA: don’t forget the Chapstick for your lips neither…

I will usually supplement with headwear (helmet or baseball cap mostly). And also use Soltan after sun.

It might not be aesthetically pleasing but then nor is an old fat crispy nappered numty neither.

sbob
    Free Member

zippykona – Member

This is where evolution falls down.
    Hair offers protection from bumps,keeps you warm in winter and protects from the sun.
    There is no way that nature would let us lose it.
    It must be down to a vengeful god.
    Bastard.

I’m an atheist with a full head of hair, so can only conclude that your god is punishing you for being so foolish as to believe in him.
    8)
    I know logics, me.

rOcKeTdOg

I use my beard as a comb over

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Baldies. Protection from sun?’ is closed to new replies.