Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Baildon tonight
  • yoda
    Free Member

Was it you up baildon/ hawksworth tonight? Was it you telling the cyclocross riders they were slow?
    Did you realise who the front guy was? Probably not! You didn't cover yourself in glory anyway! You just looked a bit pathetic!

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Erm, no, no and no.

MrNutt
    Free Member

Nope not me neither, just one question, who was the rider in front? Oh and what's the best way of removing glory from fabric/hair? Does it stain?

MartinGT
    Free Member

Who was the lead rider, please say Rob Jebb

Tiger6791

Who rides with Yoda?

Was it Darth Vader?, did he have his Ventolin?

MartinGT
    Free Member

This is Yoda really saying "Do you know who I ride with"

Come on Yoda, spill

Tiger6791

I once had a baby wookie sandwich….

It tasted a little Chewie!!

oxnop
    Free Member

Did you realise who the front guy was?

Was it the stig? I'm sure he has a book out.

smell_it
    Free Member

Yeah, whoever you were, do you not realise it was whoever it was up front……you could possibly have got yourself in trouble with a man who says 'do you know who my mate is?!!'…

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Actually I dont give a shit.

Mugboo

Wasn't Me – Shaggy

yoda
    Free Member

I'm not bigging up who I ride with at all. I get blown away into the weeds by some top class riders very regularly!

It was the attitude of the guy, just rolls onto our back wheels and berates us for not riding fast enough!:roll: with no idea where we'd been,or what we'd done.

The rider in front was Stephen Bottomley, won't mean a lot to most of you, but for those who know the three peaks and fell running they'll know his pedigree.

Why do riders do this though? surely just sit on and get a free tow or come past (which he didn't and couldn't do)and smile sweetly.

Tiger6791

Did you realise who the front guy was?

Nope

The rider in front was Stephen Bottomley

ohh, well that explains why somebody had no idea who somebody else was.

😕

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Ahhhh, Stephen Bottomley.

Still not the faintest…

firestarter
    Free Member

Ooohh him ….

oh no sorry I was thinking of the baby in family guy sorry

woody2000

This guy?

Still none the wiser I'm afraid 🙄

yoda
    Free Member

Wether you know Steve or not, the point I was trying to get across was that he had no idea who he was goading. So why do it? We could have all been foreign tour domestiques who are pretty anonimous, but none the less rapid riding gods he didn't know that.
    It just struck me as a strange thing to say to strangers.

MartinGT
    Free Member

How do you know the kid goading didnt have a huge set of Kahoonas who could blow away Steve?

Dont let it get to you Yoda mate. The people do it to try and "man up" You could have done 50 miles before they passed you and they have only just come out.

Forget it. If I come upto passing someone ill smile and say hello or have a brief chat. Were all in the same boat aint we? I.e we love biking?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Baildon tonight’ is closed to new replies.