Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bagshot Enduro1 event – April 10th – anyone have an unwanted masters entry?
  • hughjayteens
    Free Member

I hadn’t heard about this race until recently and it seems to have sold out, so I was wondering if anyone had booked a place in the Master’s age group and couldn’t now make it?

Cheers

perchypanther
    Free Member

If you manage to get a place, be sure to dress “sharp” this Enduro Season. 😀

hughjayteens
    Free Member

perchypanther – Member
    If you manage to get a place, be sure to dress “sharp” this Enduro Season.

Oh I always look sharp, worry ye not!

kimbers

Message then on fb, Carlos may be able to squeeze you in

mark88

Announced this afternoon that the race is cancelled unfortunately

Due to circumstances beyond our control the MoD have had to pull the 10th April venue for priority military training which unfortunately they have the right to do but is very rare for them to do so; they have explained that it is exceptional circumstances that they have had to do so. They have offered alternative land but it does not have the elevation to run an Enduro. I have been desperately seeking alternative local venues for the 10th but have drawn a blank. I’m afraid therefore I have, with regret, had to cancel the race.

Make sure you sign up to the newsletter. Next race entries go on sale 4 April.

frogstomp

but is very rare increasingly common for them to do so

FTFY

hughjayteens
    Free Member

Bugger! Never mind – have signed up for the newsletter so will see if I can get into the next one.

Any idea when and where that might be? Was hoping to get a local race in before I toodle off up to Peebles to do the Tweedlove international…

pondy
    Free Member

How did you find out it had been cancelled?.I entered but not been told anything

jamesoz

I didn’t enter and got a cancellation e-mail from Carlos, checked your Spam? Did you sign up for the newsletter?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bagshot Enduro1 event – April 10th – anyone have an unwanted masters entry?’ is closed to new replies.