Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Bags are gay
  • Milkie
    Free Member

RealMan
    Free Member

Supercute – Member

Here is my Sanderson Soloist with Speedhub (36-16) It gets sweeter with every mile.

Yes, like what youre already doing now, but without the duck tape.

bent_udder
    Free Member

Wombat: with those carpet tiles? I don't think so, girlfriend. :hand:

tinsy
    Free Member

🙂

LoulaBella
    Free Member
    RealMan
    Free Member

Not mine tinsy, you know I'd never have flats or a silly bmx helmet.

😀

tinsy
    Free Member

sorry, the posts were coming in fast I missed it… still looks a numangler.

fontmoss
    Free Member

i get a boy to bring my pump from the rear, he's a little chap but has plenty of puff-no bags necessary, wunderbar!

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

I think it's sad some people missinterpret the – apparently pejorative -use of the word 'gay' with some sort of underliying homophobia. It's not. If anything – it's the complete opposite. I think it's reflective of society's overall comfortableness now and general acceptance of all things gay – that 'gay' can become part of the cultural adjective lexicon. Describing something as 'gay' in this instance is simply pointing to more of an affectation or quality within it. It's not homophobia. For example, because of my inherent XC jayboy-ness, my riding on really steep rocky scary steppy stuff is positively 'gay' and I'm happy to admit that. 😉

Supercute – that Sanderson soloist is sick to the power of rad, man! Go for a Crank Bros minipump – it'll solve all your problems and they're a totally sick bit of kit too.. 😉

Travis

don't bother with a pump or mini tool… go hard core, and if something does happen.
    well, at least you have a nice looking bike to push back to the car/home

billybob
    Free Member

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder… I'm glad I'm not the beholder of that bike…

rolfharris
    Free Member

Homophobic? Get over yourselfs you boring bunch of politically correct fun policing knobjockeys.

Oh, and Supercute- Seatpacks are a sign of someone not knowing what they're doing and are appaling things. Get a camelbak. This one's cool.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Images/Models/Original/35603-2.jpg

grumm
    Free Member

I think it's sad some people missinterpret the – apparently pejorative -use of the word 'gay' with some sort of underliying homophobia. It's not. If anything – it's the complete opposite. I think it's reflective of society's overall comfortableness now and general acceptance of all things gay – that 'gay' can become part of the cultural adjective lexicon. Describing something as 'gay' in this instance is simply pointing to more of an affectation or quality within it. It's not homophobia.

What utter bollox.

epicyclo

Your bike has a seatpost. You can stick all sorts of things up there, eg one of those ultralight pumps, and use a plug to stop them falling out. Also the inside of your handlebars is a good place to carry a puncture repair outfit.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Have you thought of fitting a basket?

MrAgreeable

No_eyed_dear, I think you're completely right to compare your timid style of riding to a gay person. Because that's what gay people are: timid, effiminate, a bit useless generally. I'd hire one to decorate my house but that's about it.

But I'm glad that this chap thinks the aesthetic pinnacle of the bicycle is a meh Taiwanese frame with shifter cables that could snare Vanessa Feltz.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Bags are gay’ is closed to new replies.