Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Baggys printed in team colours – who from?
  • clubber
    Free Member

Anyone know a company who makes baggy shorts with team colours – ie like the Hope team’s ones in the pic below?

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Going casual for the ’09 season are we?

How long before the flared racing catsuit with sequins comes to the end of its development cycle?

clubber
    Free Member

Well that’s already under development and we have a rider in mind to test it. His name rhymes with anotherdeadzero 😉

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Whoop!

Awesomes 😎

redted
    Free Member

Best in Spain http://www.best-bike.com did the Hope ones, but delivery can be slow aparrently and only speak Spanish so can be difficult to communicate with.(unless you’re fluent of course, or spanish :lol:)

clubber
    Free Member

Hmmm well I’ll bet that one of our team speak Spanish – thanks for the answer though – I knew that someone would know 🙂

MrAgreeable

You can put me down for a pair if you get some sorted!

One thing to bear in mind is that DH shorts (like the Hopes above) tend to be a lot thicker and coarser than XC offerings, ‘cos they’re designed to be stacked in! They are fine for mucking about in the woods but I wouldn’t want to wear them in a 12 hour race.

clubber
    Free Member

Yeah, I know that but I have both XC and DH baggys and the DH ones aren’t actually noticeably hotter – just a bit less flexible. I wouldn’t wear baggys for a 12 hr race anyway…

MrAgreeable

Ah, but you don’t have the body image issues that some of us have. 😉

clubber
    Free Member

LOL – I guess not 🙂 Anyway, like I said, I don’t actuallythink they’re any hotter – they just seem like they should be.

redted
    Free Member

Just a thought, you might be better off buying stock baggies then get them embroidered, seem to be plenty of promotional item shops that offer emproidery?

clubber
    Free Member

True, that is one option but embroidery tends to work best with small logos which would probably look a bit lost on shorts.

HeatherBash
    Free Member

Endura offer a club kit service

marty
    Free Member
    clubber
    Free Member

Well we already have a kit company (Carvalho Custom) but like Endura, they don’t do baggys with custom printing…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Baggys printed in team colours – who from?’ is closed to new replies.