Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Baggy shorts
  • _tom_
    Free Member

Looking for some new baggies as mine are all too big for me now. In the past I’ve had some Endura Zymes, Mace Nos and something by Dakine. They’re all a bit too baggy, length is ok but they seem really wide on the legs. So looking for something similar in length but just not so baggy. The Mace seem to be the best quality out of these 3 brands, and they have proper buttons rather than poppers that wear out. Any recommendations? My waist is about 32-33″ so something that fits that properly would be good.

CaptJon
    Free Member

I love my Fox Ranger shorts.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

TLD Skyline’s are fairly slim fitting in the leg. Got a few stretchy panels as well.

Or something a bit lighter, I like my Fox Sergent’s. Probably not ideal in the winter though as they are a bit sponge like.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Klunk
    Free Member

endura singletrack have a slimmer cut. Excellent short though they come up on the small side.

therag
    Free Member

As above. single track are slim fitting, tried mine yesterday cant get knee pads under though

chakaping
    Free Member

Altura Apex are my fave baggies and “just right” in terms of bagginess I think.

Pads go under them no worries but they don’t catch on saddle or flap about.

hainman
    Free Member

the shorts from decathlon are realy good,cheap to and feel kinda sturdy made…

_tom_
    Free Member

Anyone know what the inside leg measurement is for the Altura Ascent shorts? And do they generally come up close to the size chart or a bit bigger/smaller?

Also anyone tried these out?

http://www.cyclesurgery.com/specialized-trail-mens-baggy-shorts/baggy-shorts/bikes-components-bikewear/fcp-product/23377

Don’t really want to buy Endura again as the last ones had a crap popper.

I_Ache
    Free Member

My Rockgardn Karma AM shorts are the best shorts I have ever had they are so comfortable and the fit is fantastic because they have an elastic waist with a good belt. I would definitely buy them again.

http://www.rockgardn.com/items/clothing/karmashorts-detail.htm?1=1&menu=5

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Baggy shorts’ is closed to new replies.