Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Baggy short and shower proof jacket recommendations for lanky rider
  • diplomatt
    Free Member

I’m looking for some new baggy shorts and a shower proof jacket for general trail riding. Problem I’ve got is that I’m a lanky 6’ 3”. Most shorts seem to be mid-thigh rather than knee length. And most jackets act like a sail if I go for the XL size I need to get the arm length. Has anyone got any recommendations please?

Cheers

Matt

yaffle
    Free Member

I feel your frustration! I find it difficult to get the body length in a lot of gear, jerseys especially.

I’m 6’6″ and get on quite well with Endura stuff. Currently use a Convert II jacket (XL but L also fitted OK) and Humvee shorts most often.

samuri
    Free Member

Try endura singletrack shorts.

jeffl

I’m 6′ 5″ and have some endura 3/4 length shorts so I don’t have to worry about them being too short.

j40aja
    Free Member

I’m 6’4″ and use Endura Humvees which are baggy but not silly baggy.

As for jackets I’ve found that Gore Bikewear (Fusion and Path Neon) stuff fits me the best, long enough in the arms and body without being massive around the chest stomach.

bigjim

endura 3/4 shorts fit me well and I have an altura jacket that has good long arms.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Baggy short and shower proof jacket recommendations for lanky rider’ is closed to new replies.