Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Bag for my bike – storage not travel
  • ericemel
    Free Member

I have been *asked* by the other half to get some bags to store my bikes in – London flat and 4 bikes in the bedroom – I can understand her point! Love her to bits for letting me get away with it so far!

So any cheap recommendations. They don’t need to be flight friendly, at most back of the car.

miketually
    Free Member

Is there room for a bike wardrobe instead?

ericemel
    Free Member

Not a chance. Luckily its a big room and they can easily sit in front of the double window 2×2

TheGingerOne

I’d take a look at the Ground Effect Body Bag. I use mine in the car and have padded it out for airplane travel as well. Folds up to A4 size and not very expensive at NZ $112. Think it would work well for what you are after.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

isn’t there a cheap £30 in argos?

wwaswas

if you just need something to roll a bike into and prop it in a corner may be get some funky patterned tablecloths (the oiled cloth type) and sew two together on two sides and have poppers/ties on the other two.

bit more colourful than just a normal bike bag and probably not hugely expensive?

surfer
    Free Member
    superdale
    Free Member

Eric take a look at duffbag.com here:

Duff bike bags

Perfect if you want to also put it in the back of the car without having to worry about the seats etc – really top quality would recomend.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

I use actual body bags. New ones are best

ac282

This looks OK

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=15325

I’ve used this to fly with and had no problems

el_diablo
    Free Member

I’ve used a big clear bag that a new mattress came in before now.

Algore
    Free Member

I used to use double duvet covers and would leave the back wheel in.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Bag for my bike – storage not travel’ is closed to new replies.