Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bad Wildbad (Black Forrest)
  • pjm7
    Free Member

Anyone been to the bikepark in Bad Wildbad, Germany, experiences, opinions, looks like the uplift might only work on weekends?

colp

Didn’t know about it, I’ve driven past there so many times.
    The DH1 track looks full on, definitely worth a visit.

MSP

if it is the one I think it is, then the uplift is a fernicula and is open during the week, certainly in summer. The downhill track was quite brutal, but there wasn’t much else there worth riding (about 5 years ago).

I wouldn’t recommend traveling to visit it, but if you are in the area then it is ok.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    pjm7
    Free Member

Thanks both, yes I think there’s a funicular and also a t-bar that drags you uphill on the bike. MSP, it will be part of a trip rather than the main reason, we’ll take camper van with motorbike and road and Mtb.
    The long rock garden on the dh looks interesting!

ElShalimo

I’ve got no idea about the bike park but I was there 3 years ago in mid-October and the local honey schnapps was amazing !!

garage-dweller

Didn’t really see the bike park while there but it’s a lovely area. If you do the tree top walk thing from that same car park there’s a mad slide at the end of the walk like a corkscrew. It takes a good 7-10 minutes to do the walk up to it.

garage-dweller

wipfelpfad link

You can see it on their website in the home page pic…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bad Wildbad (Black Forrest)’ is closed to new replies.