Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Bad luck? Give me a break!
  • n3olp
    Free Member

Back in October I bought a Beko slimline dishwasher, it was great, for about 10days until the pump went leaving the bottom full if smelly water. Cut a long story short ended up with a new replacement. This dishwasher was broken from New and emptied all the salt in the 1st wash turning some bits nice and rusty. Got the salt pot replaced only for the the on/off button to stop working shortly after. At this point I was fuming demanding by money back which I did eventually get.
    With the money I bought a Indesit slimline dishwasher which was delivered on the 28th Dec. Plumbed it in everything seemed as it should, until… I returned home today to find the bottom of the dishwasher full of water. Done all the checks as per the 25min phone call but no luck and the engineer isn’t available until the 18th Jan 🙁 Since October i must have had a working dishwasher for about 3 weeks.

My house is only 4 years and in November acquired a leak into the loft when we had some really bad weather in the south West. Now everytime it rains the roof leaks, running down the beams into my newly decorated nursery (baby due 29th of this month). Had 3 people look at the roof my still no signs of it being fixed.
    Also still waiting for the bloody pram 2 arrive which we ordered when the better half was 12weeks pregnant.

Maybe I’m just a grumpy old man before my time but come surely my luck has to change soon?

rudebwoy
    Free Member

Best walk under a ladder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Bad luck? Give me a break!’ is closed to new replies.