Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Bad Joke
  • BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

A new class arrive at the primary school, so the teacher asks all the kids about them and their parents.
    One says “My name is Johnny and my dad works in a gay lap dancing joint”.
    This takes the teacher by surprise, and the best she can say is “what?”
    Johnny continues “Well, if they give him some money, he dances naked for the men, if they py more, he does oral sax, and if it’s enough he bends over and takes it from behind”
    At this point the teacher grabs Johnny and runs out into corridor with him
    “Now, Johnny” she says, “tell me again what your daddy does?”
    “Well” says Johnny ” I made all that up, he really plays rugby for Scotland, but I was way too emabarrassed to admit that to everyone”

molgrips
    Free Member

Did you only just hear that?

oldgit
    Free Member

So is the lap dancing his second job?

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Bit of a bummer

Hairychested
    Free Member

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Did you only just hear that?

It took a while to get this far north

johni
    Free Member

Jade Goody has only been in heaven for 2 days and she is already up for eviction…

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Interesting, considering the ‘Racist David Jason’ thread, that people aren’t up in arms about the homophobic nature of this ‘joke’…

seven
    Free Member

might that be because it isn’t homophobic? but then it’s not funny either 🙂

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Hmm, I think it is, a bit, if you look closely.

seven
    Free Member

oh go on then exlain to me how it’s homophobic rather then just a cr4p joke with a homosexual element

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Can’t be bothered, quite frankly.

seven
    Free Member

surely that should read

Can’t be bothered, quite frankly

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

LOL@RudeBoy(again).
    You managed to miss the bit of racism that I threw in, just for you to get outraged and indignant about – or does it not count because it’s about scots – that’s a bit racist of you, no?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I thought the spanking bunny was funny, actually!

BigDummy
    Free Member

Since we’re dissecting jokes….

Being embarrassed about playing rugby for Scotland is presumably a dig at the quality of rugby played, not the scottishness. You presumably get exactly the same gag wheeled out whenever any particular team is playing badly. You’d only do it with scotland if their recent performances had been dire, it wouldn’t work if they had been playing well. So, not at all convinced it is racist, anymore than scotland losing the rugby is racist. It happens because rugbyu is inherently talent-ist, not racist.

If this joke has a problem it is that we are supposed to laugh at the child regarding his dad being a gay lapdancer as shameful, but not as shameful as being a [member of a sports team]. He has made up something that is supposed to be the absolute pits. Now, I suspect that we can claim that it is supposed to be the “lap-dancing with extras” bit that is shameful, rather than the gay bit, but I’m not very convinced. I suspect it wouldn’t work in the same way if the father had sex with women for money, would it?

It’s not wholly unfunny, but if you really don’t get how it could be seen as offensive then you’re not following why it’s funny either.

🙂

Muke
    Free Member

A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around, scratching his crotch, and not paying attention.
    She went back to find out what was going on.
    He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had just recently been circumcised and he was quite itchy.
    The teacher told him to go down to the school office.
    He was told to telephone his mother and ask her what he should do about it. He did and returned to his class.
    Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room.
    She went back to investigate only to find him sitting at his desk with his ‘private part’ hanging out.
    ‘I thought I told you to call your mum!’ she said.
    ‘I did,’ he said, ‘And she told me that if I could stick it out until lunchtime, she’d come and pick me up from school.’

will
    Free Member

😆

racing_ralph
    Free Member

nearly amusing

djglover
    Free Member

Since we’re dissecting jokes….

God I bet your a right laugh down the pub BigDummy 😮

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

dj –

God

a bit anti islamist there, offence taken

I

.. and totally self-centered me, me, me, jeez, man only the second word and you could mistaken for RudeFred

bet

are you encouraging gambling, tsss

your a

the English version is you’re a – you’re welcome

right

fascist

laugh

what are you laughing at? islam, religion, you’re lack of english, people with gambling problems or..

down the pub

..people with alcohol dependency issues?

STW – brining some realism and balance into your life

zokes
    Free Member

laugh

what are you laughing at? i[u]I[/u]slam, religion, youre lack of e[u]E[/u]nglish, people with gambling problems or..

If you’re going to be a pedant, you should at least do it properly….

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Bad Joke’ is closed to new replies.