Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 134 total)
  • Bad food you're addicted to
  • TrailriderJim
    Free Member

For me, it’s hot dog sausages, the “mechanically separated” ones. Possibly the worst type of processed meat you can eat, but I can get through six a week sometimes. With fried onions and tom sauce on Warburtons hot dog rolls, I can’t resist them.

weeksy

Pastries. Them round custardy flat ones with almonds and stripy icing.

grahamt1980

Doughnuts and i am with you on the hot dogs. The half pound ones from Costco are fantastic for utterly rubbish food that tastes good

gobuchul
    Free Member

KFC.

Tastes great but makes me feel bloated and shit afterwards. In particular the hot wings and the thighs.

bearnecessities

I hear you on the mechanically separated meats, but nowt beats a quality pork pie. I cannot drive past Birkenshaw without nipping into the butchers.

Or a coke with ice after a session of exercise where you’re left dehydrated (swimming in my case but furious self-abuse is acceptable)

EDIT: I love these type of threads 🙂

AD

Haribo, Pringles and festive bakes (luckily Greggs only makes the last ones for 6 weeks of the year…)

twinw4ll
    Free Member

My only weakness is liquid food, most light coloured hoppy ales, i cannot resist.
    In fact out later tonight to sample a few, Oakham Bishops Farewell, bloody nectar of the Gods.
    How i hang on to this washboard stomach aged 51 is a mystery to me.

Jamie
    Free Member

Usually, I would say Pringles, but the last lot of BBQ ones I had tasted well weird*. So had to bin them.

Other than those, frozen microwave kebabs.

*Weirder than usual.

bearnecessities

How i hang on to this washboard stomach aged 51 is a mystery to me

Furious self-abuse?

mattbee

Walkers Sensations, the sweet chilli ones. I can do a whole big bag in one go with a beer…

Crisps – almost all crisps

and chicken wings

My diet is pretty healthy otherwise

Stoner
    Free Member

Processed cheese slices.

peteimpreza

done kebabs

onandon
    Free Member

Ben and Kerry’s ice cream – phish food or the current fave chocolate fudge brownie

bearnecessities

I have a real problem with these at this time of year. 3000 calories right there, and yes I can/do.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Anything with any kind of meat in covered by pastry.

nickc

tangfastics.

once the bag is opened, there’s only ever going to be one ending really.

I Don’t buy them 😕

Kryton57

With the exception of wholemeal bread, we decided a while back to only purchase non processed foods where possible. It’s a sad fact that costs about 150% more than before.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Biscuits with tea.. once you start dunking and build up a steady rhythm you are half way through a packet before you know it

tang
    Free Member

Flapjacks

burton
    Free Member

All the above 😯

If only I didn’t eat so much I would be slim lol

gobuchul
    Free Member

With the exception of wholemeal bread, we decided a while back to only purchase non processed foods

While I like that you have identified bread as processed I totally disagree that non processed food is more expensive.

Compare the cost of burgers with buying mince and making your own for example.

jambourgie
    Free Member

Pizza.

The holy trinity of bread, cheese and meat. Ready in 10 minutes with no faffing about. I eat far too many pizzas.

emsz
    Free Member

Oven Chips. The french fries from Asda. OMG I could live off them

bearnecessities

With the exception of wholemeal bread, we decided a while back to only purchase non processed foods where possible. It’s a sad fact that costs about 150% more than before.

Potatoes are cheaper than chips.

Now back to the OP…

_tom_
    Free Member

Cereal, I just love it. Any kind. Even the “healthy” ones. Porridge as well. As an ex fatty I can easily over eat just about anything but I seem to be the worst for it with cereal for some reason.

Kryton57

Well Mrs k decided we should go organic / chickens running around big fields etc at the same time so…. And seeing as we both work with 2 kids we do make stuff – with hem for their benefit normally – but can’t do that all the time. We just today made together and ate together a homemade shepherds pie – yum.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Marmite.

66deg
    Free Member

Ladies and gents the bacon sandwich.

I rest my case.

emsz
    Free Member

Potatoes are cheaper than chips.

nope

binners

Gregg’s. Cheese and onion pasty with a sausage roll chaser

p7rich
    Free Member

Greggs sausage rolls. Salty pink meat, hmmm. Filthy.

_tom_
    Free Member

Potato wedges as well. The morrisons salt and pepper ones are lovely with bbq sauce and cheese. Or mccain garlic ones.

You bastard!

Made my mouth water that has – just needs some HP and it’s perfect

rob2
    Free Member

Gooey chocolate brownie slice at work. Must be laced with crack, and has I reckon over 1000 calories a slice.

And kettle chips. They aren’t allowed in the house anymore

MartynS

Co-op salt and vinegar crisps with a very cold cooking lager (Stella 4% or becks vier is fine)

Dairy milk jelly bean and popping candy chocolate.. Oh or Aldi giant white chocolate buttons.

binners

And these….

And yes…. In answer to the obvious question… Five at a time 🙂

_tom_
    Free Member

My dad gave me a tub of celebrations on Wednesday, I’ve now stripped it back to the bare minimum, by which I mean I’ve left a few of the shit ones left that I cant bring myself to eat (ie milky ways and twixes).

tomhoward

All the above and, I suspect, below too. Except marmite, I’d rather lick a cows ringpiece.

Personal favourites include
    Pringles
    KFC
    McDonald’s breakfasts
    Hartleys jelly, straight out the pack
    Chicken super noodles
    Fizzy pop
    Breakfast sandwiches
    Any meat/pastry combo
    Haribo goldbears or cola bottles

bearnecessities

And yes…. In answer to the obvious question… Five at a time

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDqiyeHwcvo[/video]

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 134 total)

The topic ‘Bad food you're addicted to’ is closed to new replies.