Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Bad design nominations
  • cranberry
    Free Member

Bollocks

And seemingly every metal teapot ever made.

timber

Mk2 Golf clutch cable. Outlasted and outperformed by a universal replacement part every time.

Stoner, doesn’t look too convenient for a lot of leverage. I was once on the verge of backing up the tractor with the scaffold/socket arrangement braced on the yard floor to remove the wheel nuts. Ran out of sockets before I could try it. Hell knows how tight they were, chances are I put them on, but not with 8′ of scaffold. Also have the same issue with dumper trucks. Got plans to reinforce the next 27mm socket.

soundninjauk

The interface board fitted to Saft battery chargers we use. It’s supposed to be hot swappable BUT as muggins found out in the real world it blips the output enough to shutdown and restart a whole telecoms core node, blacking out safety critical comms/signalling over a large area. Oh I was a popular man that night.

You don’t happen to work for BA do you?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    FuzzyWuzzy

Public toilet doors, in that they always tend to open inwards.
    You can be as fastidious a hand cleaner as you like, but you’ve still got to use the door handle that a hundred dirty gets who didn’t wash their hands have used.
    If only they’d open outwards I could use me foot.

This x1000

willard

L85 A1/A2

Yes, I understand the rationale behind the bullpup design (full length barrel, short rifle) and, yes, it’s not a bad rifle to shoot now that HK fixed it, but I hate the ergonomics of the damn thing, with the mag well sticking into my wrist all the time and the bad trigger and the bad balance and the heaviness of it.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Bad design nominations’ is closed to new replies.