Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • backing up/ripping tunes from iPhone to iTunes
  • steve_b77
    Free Member

Goes like this.

Old computer with iTunes library went boom, lost my iTunes and ll music on it.

It's all in my iPhone but not on my new pooter & CBA'd putting all the CD's on it again.

Any clues on how to back up/Copy my iPhone to iTunes without buying software?

sc-xc

I used senuti to do the same thing from ipod to imac – first 1000 songs free.

stumpyjon

You can access the folders on the iPhone with downloadable software, I found something on the web which was free to use for the first 14 days, sorry can't remember what it was.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    CountZero

There's all sorts of 'ware available to get music back off of a pod or iPhone, depending on what OS your 'puter has. Best sort you pay for, the free 'ware generally limits how much you can copy back. I lost all 8000+ songs off my computer copying onto an external. Fortunately virtually everything was on my 80Gb pod, so I managed to get it back. I think I paid around $25 or so, and it was really worth it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘backing up/ripping tunes from iPhone to iTunes’ is closed to new replies.