• This topic has 40 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by ajr.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Back to work today??
  • ton

for 1 day only tho.
    what is the **** point. 😥

duckman

Dunno ton,of course being a teacher, "work" is something others do at this time of year. 😆 Cold out mind!

Pigface
    Free Member

Yes in work and already very very bored, some sort of panic on Christmas Eve I have got to sort out. Cant do anything untill my colleagues emerge from their hiding places.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    darrell
    Free Member

been in work since yesterday……pretty quiet in the office mind and not much being done – only 4 out of 20 of us here as well

grynch
    Free Member

darrell, are you in next office to me? it's the same situ. here except I think we're down to 3 out 20 today.

darrell
    Free Member

if you work in Stavanger, Norway, then could be, could be. Only here to…well…just here in case of some imaginary thing happening that needs me to be here for….???

oh well, just fanny around all day and then go home, jobs a good un

grynch
    Free Member

oh well, just fanny around all day and then go home, jobs a good un

this is really not my office then !!! 🙁 🙁 😥 🙄

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Waves from office at home. At least it isn't Switzerland until next week.

uplink
    Free Member

3 days working from home for me
    Not too bothered as I'll accrue 6 extra days to take when I like next year

grynch
    Free Member

my boss just came in my office , unexpectedly , and told me to take it easy today as all the case files can hold over til next week.

now… where is that fanny darrell was speaking of
    ?

carbon337
    Free Member

Working from home today – so that will be just sitting in front of tv checking for things breaking on the old laptop.

Will manage to sneak under the work radar for a bit whilst I take dog to hydroterapy and also goto bike shop to sort my new bike order out.

ton

no bloody sarnie shops open local either…….i am gonna starve… 😉

spev

nope still off sick with shingles, off to docs again as drugs causing side effects, hopefully back in the new year (on ssp until I go back so its not really good being off)

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well I am a student but since returning to my folk's house I have finished one essay, written another, and read three books. About to start work on another essay today, and I have transcribed two 1-hour video interviews I made, which took me quite a while! What holiday?? Oh, and I wrote a PhD funding proposal too.

samuri
    Free Member

working from home today, which means being logged in and occassionally checking my laptop to see if I've had any emails.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

i'm one of three in the office. its very quiet, and also very cold. *wonders if its time to go home*

MrOvershoot

Yep in early this morning as well, starting the mill up was a right pain with it being off for 4 days everything was very cold and plenty of overloads, high levels, rotation sensors kicking off.

All running now so you lot won't run out of Malt loaf or Jaffa cakes 😀

firestarter
    Free Member

at work too no doubt a bump or two to keep me busy. Got a really interesting chemical and biological attack lecture to sit thru this aft 🙂

piemann
    Free Member

I'm back at work today. 😥

I'm the only one in the office so far and it's pretty boring.

I might actually have to do some work to pass the time…[shudder]

ctznsmith
    Free Member

In the office today it's pretty much a ghost town, which is good as I plan to spend some time today tying up loose ends for my imminent house move. 🙂

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

im in for three days….shops been quite boyuant really….confirmed a lovely cervelo build yesterday….3 pairs of spin shoes(wtf?)chap coming in this avo to look at zipps…..god we're becoming a road shop!

davidrussell
    Free Member

its like a graveyard here.

dmiller
    Free Member

We are busy, nearly full staff and people are being mean to us over the phone as usual.

Although we can now put them on hold with christmas musik to soften them up*

David.

*I hasten to add we wouldnt do that – too professional – but the idea made us all smile 😉

davidrussell
    Free Member

Dave,

Some hold music choices for you –

Time after time – cyndi lauper
    never gonna give you up – rick astley
    waiting for your call – bb king
    lets go round again – average white band

i've caught up on all current affairs to date (including STW) and have now chosen to buy an electric toothbrush in the sales. the devil does indeed make work for idle hands 🙂

dmiller
    Free Member

Electric toothbrush's are rubbish by the way – anything with enough force to make my teeth feel clean also decorates the bathroom with drool and toothpaste… 😉

I had to call our command center earlier on and they had the 80's Power Ballads hold music today – was pretty good actually!

Pandora
    Free Member

Only 3 of us here and freezy cold. Boss has left me loads of emails to keep me pressured and busy. I should be grateful as I have a job when loads do not but I do wish it was something that I enjoyed and with people who were not control freaks. Sigh.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

No! 8)

ton

busiest bloody day ever too, only just got off the counter……
    i hate tradesmen……… 😉

ononeorange

Yep – the only quiet-ish days of the whole year. Keep putting off doing the absolute mountain of filing that has built up since 31st December 2008. Really-must-do-it-today.

Worst thing is how long the journey takes in and out – tyrains hit and miss, but at least they're not packed.

trailmonkey

Back in for one day here. Pretty busy so it's going quickly. Off then until Mon 4th 8)

grumm
    Free Member

Nah not for a while yet.

tails
    Free Member

Ton, that ventana of yours. Was it custom build as I have found a picture of a ventana which would for me be the bike to end all bikes but there is no sight of it on the website. cheers

bigyinn
    Free Member

Yep, here today and tomorrow.

Finished early xmas eve and missed out on another team's mutiny! Always the same, miss all the exciting stuff. Still someones gonna get their arse kicked next week. Oh what a shame….. 😆

Stu_N

Yep – in today and Thursday. About 15 out of maybe 200 in the office. Just getting onto the filing now.

Kato

Yup, a 2200-0600 night shift too. Happy days!

clunker

In Cornwall with family and friends until the new year, no work until the 4th Jan – bliss. Just going on the bike too and then for a few local real ales 😛

ajr
    Free Member

tails, tons frame is a standard size. Let me know what Ventana frame you have seen and I will get you the info on it.

ton

alan, nice one….
    just seen tail's question and i was unsure…
    while your on, what h/tail ventana 29r have you got in..

ajr
    Free Member

ton, I do not keep any hardtail frames. As you know usually three weeks from order on standard frame sizes full custom about six.

tails
    Free Member

Hi AJR i was looking on your site last night (Did you want me to make a seperate post ton?)

This is the frame

I spotted it on MTBR but that is the only example I have seen. For me it looks almost spot on gears or SS, just shy of 17", chainstay could maybe do with a little beefin up judgeing from pics only.

Let me know either on here or Ands43 @ hotmail.com

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Back to work today??’ is closed to new replies.