Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Damn!! New holiday suggestions
  • mikey74
    Free Member

I was all set to book a couple of weeks with FlowMTB, only to be told that they will be closing on the 2nd September, the beginning of my second week.

As I am not able to move my holiday forward, I need to find another holiday.

I am not adverse to pedalling, but my Spesh SX Trail is a little portly (mainly used as a DH bike), so something either full-on DH, or with limited climbing would be ideal.

Any suggestions?

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Are you stuck to those weeks? Bike Verbier is fantastic, just got back. It is worth every penny, chalet amazing, rising intense with a good mix of DH stuff versus all day epic depending on what you face, food is fantastic, guides are excellent. I cannock recommend them enough Lucy and Phil are brilliant people, easy going, phenomenal riders, great at developing you …. can you tell I had fun? Full review and pics to follow tomorrow!!

ianv
    Free Member

Andorra, the lifts are open till the 11th sept and the weather is usually still excellent. Hotels in massana 30 euro or doss in Valnord carpark for free.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Damn!! New holiday suggestions’ is closed to new replies.