Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Back injury
  • mjsmke

Yesterday while strumming the garden my back started hurting (mid right side) so i stopped to stretch. Went to pick up the strummer and must have pulled a muscle or something. The pain started to get worse as i walked back inside and sat down. For the rest of the day i could barely stand/walk without feeling winded.

Today its better but still very sore and was difficult to bend down to feed our cat.

I’ve never had an injury like this before and just wondering if it is going to have any long term effect on my cycling. As i couldn’t ride this weekend I’m hoping i’ll be able to get out one evening just to keep my fitness up.

bonesetter
    Free Member

Might have ‘popped’ a rib head out of place…

Is it worse on breathing in?

Best see your local osteopath if it doesn’t clear in the next day or so. One treatment should sort it

mjsmke

It hurts while breathing in deeply but less pain than yesterday so think its just a muscular injury.

Northwind

It’s very short term to worry about longerm impact tbh, it might be completely better in a couple of days. But backs are important, they keep your legs on, so if in doubt (and in pain) see a doctor imo, that’s what they’re for.

mjsmke

I’ll see how it goes over the next couple of days and if no improvement i’ll see a doc. Has anyone else had a similar injury?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Back injury’ is closed to new replies.