Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Baby gixer here :-)
  • gixer.john
    Free Member

Been a couple of weeks since I have been on the computer due to baby gixer arriving. Born on 12-06-12 at 04.26 weighing 8 pound 5. We have named him Kyle Robert crossan. got my first nights decent sleep last night, about 5 hours of intermittent dozing! It. Is amazing how little time you have to do your hobbies, only 20 minutes on the turbo trainer since the 10th June. Guess there won’t be many long rides this summer :-(.

momo

Congratulations John!

mogrim

Congratulations, but don’t understand this bit:

Guess there won’t be many long rides this summer

Why not? It’s “only” a baby, not the end of your life! Negotiate with the wife, she gets a day off to do what she wants while you look after the kid, vice versa.

gixer.john
    Free Member

We have discussed bike rides etc and mrs c has agreed that I should still do my riding. She is just a bit clingy with a bit of the baby blues / pnd. So will give it another couple of weeks.

boxelder

The key for us was shifts. Mum would go to bed early and feed – free time for me. I’d then take junior for a while and do the early get up. Ride during daytime sleep. Establish routines and have kit ready. Gets easier after a couple of months.
    Congrats

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Baby gixer here :-)’ is closed to new replies.