Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Baby due today
  • Harry_the_Spider

Nowt happening. Drums fingers.

🙄

wwaswas

you could be drumming some time.

even after starting labour relatively on time my wife took 52 hours to produce our first child.

I avoided finger drumming though – I could sense she was quite agitated already.

Harry_the_Spider

This is kid#2. Kid one was late too, but it doesn't make it easier.

My wife is at home watching The Tudors / Corry backlog, so she's quite happy.

ddmonkey

Pesky things babies – they never turn up when expected and then don't listen to a word you say when they arrive…. phrases like "Please go to sleep!", "Stay still while I change your nappy, there is pooh everywhere!" and "I don't know what you want!" are ignored.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

52 hours! Recently I have heard of a 36 and a 41 hr labour but 52!!!!!

(My wife's labour was a breeze at 2.75 hrs, just gas and air, natural birth and twins too)!

Mister-P
    Free Member

They do have a way of ruining best laid plans. We were all set for a home birth and everything was going well until it was discovered Nipper was breach and had to be whipped out sharpish.

miketually
    Free Member

You know what to do…

Harry_the_Spider

Beetroot juice?

wwaswas

52 hours and a ceasarian, mastiles.

he's 13 next month and has now developed a similarly laid back approach to getting out of bed of a morning 🙁

miketually
    Free Member

Beetroot juice?

That wasn't what I meant, but could work!

miketually
    Free Member

Our first was ~9 days early. The second was ~9 days late; from nine days before the due date to the birth was the longest two weeks of my life.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

he's 13 next month and has now developed a similarly laid back approach to getting out of bed of a morning

LOL

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Brought our new one home yesterday – she was 9 days late 🙁 but is absolutely fantastic 🙂

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

ROFL – what is she called?

Just taking our two for their third round of injections today – horrible, horrible, horrible. I hate to hear them scared and crying 🙁

Now where is the Infacol? I might give them some too 😉

Harry_the_Spider

Still drumming fingers here.

drr drr drr drr

monkey_boy
    Free Member

can't give me any tips can you studs?

think i'm using the wrong hole 😥

terrahawk
    Free Member

perhaps the baby has twigged that you're moving to Simister and is refusing to come out.

Womb-seige!

Harry_the_Spider

using the wrong hole will save you thousands in the long run… unless you are a certain Polish film director.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Baby due today’ is closed to new replies.