Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Ayrshire folk – garage recommendation
  • maccruiskeen

As the title really – I know theres at least two or three of you out there.

Looking for a good garage / mechanic recommendation ideally in/around Killie (but Ayr would be OK too). For general spannering and servicing. I take stuff up to Autovaux in East Kilbride if more involving diagnostics are required (partly because they’re ace and partly because the ride home and back is really nice!) but looking for somewhere closer to home for routine stuff.

My kilmarnock garage of choice has really let me down – need to get an unsanctioned electrical repair jury-rigged addition taken out and everything they worked on reinstated and made good and I might as well get the service they did at the same time done again too as I’ve doubts that its been done properly or completely.

So- who’s good?

boabym

Mark McMinn, Bentick Street

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Diagnostics – ecosse diesel tech in kilwinning, but that’s probably as far away from you as your other place, and they’re not the most organised bunch!.

General work – Templetons in Troon are very good.

Edit – I’ve also been recommended Boabys suggestion too, but haven’t used them as killie is not ideal for me dropping/fetching car after work.

maccruiskeen

I’ll give McMinn’s a shot – I must drive past them every time I go into Killie…. and have never even noticed they’re there

Swelper
    Free Member

I’ve used Miorefield Motor Svs in the past many a time. No complaints. They seem to have expanded somewhat since I last used them which was yrs ago.

http://www.moorfieldmotorservices.co.uk/mot_testing_kilmarnock_ayrshire.html

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Ayrshire folk – garage recommendation’ is closed to new replies.