• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Rik.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Aynyone tried Glacier Perfect Curve Glove?
  • flyingmm

I get Raynauds often with fingered gloves, even if double gloved, and find that I need to wear snowboarding mitt outers which isn’t ideal if it is just above 0 and raining.

HHas anyone tried these glacier gloves.

Review with comments here: http://www.bikerumor.com/2011/12/09/initial-review-glacier-outdoor-perfect-curve-winter-glove/

Not too concerned about the sweating side effects as will use them on cold days but the last comment about conducting cold air sounds far from pleasant.

Suggestions for other very warm waterproof winter gloves v welcome. Cheers

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I’ve tried to get glacier gloves in this country, seems no one stocks them though.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Scratch that, just ordered a pair off us eBay for 25 quid delivered. Rik off this forum has a pair, awesome gloves in winter, and nice n thin.

Rik
    Free Member

Very good gloves, as they are like riding in summer thin gloves on the palm but with warmth of a much thicker glove. They are sweaty though, don’t really notice when on, but they will be damp when you take them off even if it’s a dry day. So you need to dry them inside out.

I got mine from USA Amazon for about £45 for 2 pairs.

I’d def recommend them if your suffer from cold hands but still want to ride fast on the downs as you still get the feeling unlike proper winter gloves.

flyingmm

Thanks guys. Is the sizing fairly standard would you say Rik?

Rik
    Free Member

Standard ish. Small to medium in most gloved in these I’m a medium

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Aynyone tried Glacier Perfect Curve Glove?’ is closed to new replies.