Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • ayatollaofniche – you *$£**&$
  • votchy
    Free Member

Don,

thanks for the tip today, took Harry to Bredon but when we got to the end of the lane I realised the 'gentle' climb you were on about, poor kid got to the top of the yellow brick road, rode the ridge, down the descent in to Ashton and along the road back to the car, less than 10k in just under an hour, took longer to get there and back 😯

rOcKeTdOg

has his email broken?

😉

Jamie
    Free Member

…and this is why we need PMs.

Well, that and so people can threaten each other with ease.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    sheldona
    Free Member

Oh sorry mate when you said you had a route on your gps and didn't want me to tell you about any, I assumed you had an idea of what you were talking about.

votchy
    Free Member

lol, should know by now I never know what I'm on about, was nice to be out anyway. You lot still ride midweek, might have to venture down that way again?

sheldona
    Free Member

There's enough on Bredon for 25miles mate not sure wtf you did to get it that wrong.

Yeah Tuesday nights is the normal night and sometimes a Thurday from Beckford!

votchy
    Free Member

I know there's enough up there, what went wrong was Harry was knackered when he got to the top of the YBR so he had a breather and then riding across the top he couldn't get going again so when we dropped down to Ashton he just wanted to go home, I did think about leaving him in the car and finishing off the loop but that meant riding up YBR again so didn't bother 😉

Will keep an eye on the website for where you are riding and will let you know when I'm popping down

sheldona
    Free Member

Ok yeah it's totally my fault you took your son up a climb that was too hard the very same climb you've ridden before and told me this as I was trying to suggest route options. I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact I'm now responsible for children on bikes that I have never met shhheeeeeshhhhh.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘ayatollaofniche – you *$£**&$’ is closed to new replies.