Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Ay-Up lights uk no more
  • votchy
    Free Member

Just got an e-mail from Sue at AyUp UK, Australia have taken the decision to sell direct from Oz only, all warranty issues will be handled by Australia too, shame as Sue was very helpful

Mark

z1ppy

not exactly warrenty friendly really… (not that I’m knocking them by suggesting they break all the time)

julianwilson
    Free Member

when you consider how much more expensive they were in the uk than in australia last year (i am trying not to say ‘middleman mark-up’. Ooops I just did), its no suprise that with the rubbish pound, the maths doesn’t add up any more for the uk salespeople.

Shame, I chatted to them at 24/12 and they semed decent folk.

joolzed
    Free Member

Stuart and Sue had no option to keep AyUp as the Oz owner has pulled sales from all countries not just UK. He reckons he can do a better job selling direct from OZ.
    Think he might have a shock.

IdleJon

I knew there was a reason I didn’t buy them at 24/12…..

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Bugger, that is a shame, had a couple of last minute problems (left it a bit late ordering them before Sleepless last year) and they did everything they could to sort me out, Sue was really helpful.
    Hope they are not up any creek thanks to the decision.

Alek
    Free Member

Damn……could not have asked for better service. Sue, you are are a star and I wish you all the very best in your next venture 8)

MrNutt
    Free Member

one door closes, I wonder if Mr Trout has a bell or a knocker!

brant
    Free Member

one door closes, I wonder if Mr Trout has a bell or a knocker!

I’m working on some big knockers for Mr Trout.

FuzzyWuzzy

Yeah it’s a shame, although I’m more than happy with my Ay-Ups I wouldn’t have bought them if I’d had to order from Oz

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Ay-Up lights uk no more’ is closed to new replies.