Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Awwwww
  • dogbert
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hyPLeII7YKE[/video]

Probably not the safest thing to do ever, but nice to see people are still willing to help other people

JonBoy
    Free Member

Cheered me up that has.

16stonepig
    Free Member

I rescued some ducklings from a weir on the Basingstoke Canal once. Got my shoes wet and everything.

I couldn’t not really – they, and their mum, just sounded so upset 🙁

JonBoy
    Free Member

When i was very little my parents saw someone chuck a black bag out of their car into a little wood near where we lived. It had a collie pup in it only a few weeks old. She was with us until she was 17yrs old. Best dog in the world.

Never could empty the bin without her hiding under a table until she was about 12.

ski
    Free Member

Quite weak that one, guess it had been in the swim for a while.

Years back when I worked on a cattle farm, I found a calf born into a water trough, only its nose was above the waterline, mother wanted nothing to do with it as she could not pick up its scent.

So I adopted it, my Dog licked it back to life & we kept it our kitchen for weeks feeding it by hand.

nicknamed it Lucky

Turned into a very friendly cow, which, tbh, is not a good/safe thing on a farm!

lived to a good old age though.

[edit] nice video

GrahamS

Quite weak that one

Looking much healthier now though:

mt
    Free Member

Cool.

therealhoops
    Free Member

I untangled a lamb from a fence once. Poor thing was proper scared. Mummy sheep made things better…….for the lamb.

If it had been Wales it might have been a different story.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Awwwww’ is closed to new replies.