• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by ski.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Awful woman!
  • tyger
    Free Member
    RudeBoy
    Free Member

Offal woman?

pedalhead
    Free Member

yeah very disappointing. Mandelson must have threatened to destroy the planet or something if she didn’t say sorry.

mildred

Ah well, never mind, there’s plenty more like that queing up to run the country further into the ground.

alwyn
    Free Member

Agreed, if you want to do something you see as right then at least have the balls to see it through and stick to it. She looks like the naughty boy at school.

jova54
    Free Member

“In the end, that judgement was wrong,” she told the Manchester Evening News.

Poor judgement??

Probably a good thing that she’s no longer part of the government then.

I wonder how many of the decisions she made in her many jobs were also ‘poor judgements’?

Good riddance.

whippersnapper
    Free Member

did she ever do anything good? I never ever saw her answer a question directly so have absolutely no idea what she stood for. Kind of reminded me of one of those nodding dogs in the backs of cars – but not the Churchill advert one because I like him.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Riiiiight.

So, as the Blairite putsch collapses, whimpering, with Miliband prevaricating and Purnell standing there looking like a dick and mouthing “come on then” at him, the wretched, pathetic, egotistical and childishly insulting Blears regrets that she sparked “Government Collapsing” headlines the day before an election. I do hope she feels clever… 🙄

G
    Free Member

Oh right, so shes realised that shes backed the losing side then?

Personally GB has improved a notch or so in my estimation for seeing her and her fellow conspiriters off.

noteeth
    Free Member

Still yapping from beyond the political grave… What a ghastly creature it is.

ski
    Free Member

As no one has mentioned it yet…………

GINGER 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Awful woman!’ is closed to new replies.