Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Awesome, I can buy small house in London now :-)
  • BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

Dear Beneficiary,

Congratulations! Your ID have been shortlisted for UN- COMPENSATION OF £750,000GBP.due to the recent Economic calamity that befalls the world stock market, this compensation is meant to help people to get of standard and help the world Economic growth. In regards to your payment formalities, you are advised to email Express Parcel Services the following information’s listed below for delivery of your ATM VISA CARD parcel:

1) Your Full names:
    2) Your Address, either home or office:
    3) Tel/Fax:
    5) Occupation

Forward the above mentioned via (jim_bruce@alboraaq.com), contact person: Mr. Bruce J. Keller, phone: +22997651557 and They shall further instruct you on what to do for the immediate dispatching of your awarded compensation payment via their courier company Express Parcel Services.

Yours sincerely,
    Mr. Kassym-Jomart Tokayev

TheBrick
    Free Member

Congratulations! Such nice people.

smurfly13
    Free Member

Wow, I never get lucky like that 🙂

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

Wow, I never get lucky like that

Just send me a cheque for £2000 and I’ll send you my ID that is connected to the payout 😛

thestabiliser
    Free Member

I don’t want to burst any bubbles here but are you sure it’s genuine? I’d send them £50 for postage, just to be sure.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Awesome, I can buy small house in London now :-)’ is closed to new replies.