Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Award ceremony for Bristol's most bike-friendly businesses
  • TooTall
    Free Member

Worthy of showing how businesses can be engaged in promoting cycling:

ceremony-for-bristols-most-bike-friendly-businesses

Some really nice people there who do good things for no reason other than they are the right things to do.

ton

it is a shame that other council’s around country do not follow suit.
    mention anything to do with cycling to leeds city council or anywhere in west yorkshire, and you are seen as a total wierdo.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I like living in Bristol.

I wish ton lived here too. 8) …………………..

But you can’t have everything in life. 🙂

TooTall
    Free Member

I only wish I could bump into deadlydarcy on the street – but this is a big city and he doesn’t do the Bike Jumbles. 🙄

TooTall
    Free Member

it is a shame that other council’s around country do not follow suit.

None of the Bike User Groups represented were started by the council. They were started by cyclists who wanted to promote cycling in their own workplaces. JFDI.

AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

Some dodgy looking characters at the back! 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Bike Jumbles.

When’s the next one? Should I be scared if I turn up? 😯

TooTall
    Free Member

There is some big hair in that photo!

d_d – if you want to meet some of the nicest people in Bristol cycling, come down to Mud Dock this Saturday for midday – or earlier if you want to meet Agency_Scum, me, possibly Flashes and a few others from these parts – they (not me) are some of the finest people on the planet.

rp16v
    Free Member

indeed never had a problem at the jumbles ither evryones always happy for a natter im usualy there on my ped in a bright yellow & blue motorbike jacket with somthing straped to my back 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Award ceremony for Bristol's most bike-friendly businesses’ is closed to new replies.