Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Avoiding death
  • suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Reduce the ironing mountain to point where small children won’t be instantly killed if it falls over

Probably where you’ll find your trizers.
    Do them first!

aracer
    Free Member

Offer half to your other half. Win win.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Is Bregante still alive?

sharkbait
    Free Member

oh dear 🙁

Solo
    Free Member

So just to be clear. Getting yourself into trouble will result in death or a fate worserer!

Therefore, on the basis that once you’re doomed there will be no recovery or forgiveness. The only path to take is ahead of you, ie, more of the same.
    So, go straight to the pub!

bearnecessities

Nice work Sharkbait 😀

ferrals
    Free Member

I may also be on the hit – list:
    My wife turned to me on the weekend and said she was worried she was getting a bit of a belly. I don’t like lying to her so said. “yes, you are, but if you go to the gym or go running more you’ll loose it soon enough.”

Apparently the honesty bit of having a healthy relationship should be taken with a pinch of salt 😕

Harry_the_Spider

Now that we are over Bregante’s unfortunate cake based demise I was so pleased this morning with my own work top repair based escape from the jaws of a violent and messy death bollocking that I very nearly said something to the Wife along the lines of “Look…look! I dropped something really heavy and pointy right there yesterday… RIGHT THERE and I managed to sort it out without you noticing. You didn’t even ask why I was pouring boiling water from the kettle directly onto the work top… YOU DIDN’T EVEN ASK. The big dent that you didn’t know about has gone because I’m soooo bloody fantastic and clever. Ha!

Luckily I managed to stop myself.

A bloke would understand and even marvel at my awesomeness. My wife wouldn’t.

Ferrals… steer clear of the home made cake for a while.

D0NK

I would suggest sandpapering legs, arse and arm, then claim you were involved in a nasty accident.

don’t do this, it really hurts. Actually crashing would be preferable even with the potential for broken bones

ferrals
    Free Member

Harry_the_Spider – Member

Ferrals… steer clear of the home made cake for a while.

She went out to buy cake making ingredients yesterday 😯 😯

you can escape to europe with just a photo driving license right?

aracer
    Free Member

It sounds like his wife needs to steer clear of it (I’m safe, I don’t know his wife).

Bregante

Just seen sharkbaits post. Excellent 😆

Regards

Bregantes wife widow.

PS Bikes for sale: A black one and a white one.

email in profile. £150 each (at least that’s what he said he’d paid)

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Avoiding death’ is closed to new replies.